Help Please. Saw a bedbug in my Apartment at CA after 1 year

Galli_La_Lolli

Do apartment guys charge me for pesticide control as I am staying here since more than an year in same apartment but never had them. Any similar experiences. Thanks in advances. 

Na exp in Florida was over action kotti i went and told in leasing office . U brought that in and Infested apartment ani they treated entire apartment and charged me 1500$ in 2012 sFun_duh2

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Na exp in Florida was over action kotti i went and told in leasing office . U brought that in and Infested apartment ani they treated entire apartment and charged me 1500$ in 2012 sFun_duh2

My neighbours put trash always outside my door ani justify cheyyocha. All new furniture bhayya. Saw them after 1 yr not b4

6 minutes ago, Tyrion_Lannister said:

same case

ma odu ayte deposit motham 10gesadu

Asaley full appuls mayya ikkada. 

Just now, Galli_La_Lolli said:

My neighbours put trash always outside my door ani justify cheyyocha. All new furniture bhayya. Saw them after 1 yr not b4

Munde enduku cheppaledu to them or leasing office anachu . Depends on state law and also leasing office ppl . Usually they want to exterminate with penalty charges . Mundu u also try to use isopropyl Alchohol meanwhile so that they don't grow and ruin your furniture.

27 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Munde enduku cheppaledu to them or leasing office anachu . Depends on state law and also leasing office ppl . Usually they want to exterminate with penalty charges . Mundu u also try to use isopropyl Alchohol meanwhile so that they don't grow and ruin your furniture.

Dude see my post above

10 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Ivanni enduku oka vijayendra varma movie esi yellow rice pedithey cycle esukuni osthadu @sarkaar gadu, vadi kanna evaru baaga clean chestharu ilantivi

1 minute ago, reality said:

Dude see my post above

Saw it . Agreed . 5 years back I am not at fault ani cheppi did a mistake . Mi Asian countries lo nunchi vastayi ani reverse andi leasing office lo . I tried to go through lawyer also but all that is not worth it ani figured out . Collections ki velli anta Varaku waste ani paid off .