Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• vam

• Mitron

• vravi22

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

country ki parents ki link ettava.. lol

nee burra aey development stage lo undho artham ayyindi ley. ika moosey.

Ni burra... e range dumb lo vundo telusu maku already (only on these topics) ..so nuvvu moosey..mundu...

1 minute ago, vravi22 said:

Ni burra... e range dumb lo vundo telusu maku already (only on these topics) ..so nuvvu moosey..mundu...

lol. 100 mandi kalisi cheppindhey chebithey nijam aypodu bidda.

meerantha Hindu bigots. nenu free from such silly associations. paapam meeru thattukoleka pothunnaru. nenu kooda mee laaga undaala ani expecting emo. adhi jaragadhu.

take off your Hindu blinders and see the world.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. 100 mandi kalisi cheppindhey chebithey nijam aypodu bidda.

meerantha Hindu bigots. nenu free from such silly associations. paapam meeru thattukoleka pothunnaru. nenu kooda mee laaga undaala ani expecting emo. adhi jaragadhu.

take off your Hindu blinders and see the world.

Really proved it  medhavi ani.. india ante only hindus aha..mundu nuvvu a dumb numchi bayataki ra....

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

US is seriously in a dilemma who to support. We have to say that it has acted with restraint for the most part, and tried diplomatic measures.

Even Trump attacked only Assad's bases, and not the rebels.

the problem is rebels are not angels. They are islamists who have committed atrocities, apart from ISIS.

But this Kurdish revolutionaries are something else entirely. amazing people.

us history gurinchi neeku teliyanidi kadu.. vadiki labham unte tappa velu pettadu.

velu petti edanna manchi chestada ante unna conditions kante worst ki teeskelli vadilestadu

58 minutes ago, Mitron said:

us history gurinchi neeku teliyanidi kadu.. vadiki labham unte tappa velu pettadu.

velu petti edanna manchi chestada ante unna conditions kante worst ki teeskelli vadilestadu

agreed. US commercial interests in the region are tied with the rebels, and security concerns against ISIS. US is one the players that escalated the situation by underestimating Assad. Equal blame lies on Russia too. along with Iran, and Saudi.

but the important point here is, in the midst of war, a certain group used the opportunity to establish their own state. I've always found it fascinating, and worthy of praise. especially because according to modern standards, this 'state' is heaven on earth.

better than western democracies and asian autocracies.

1 hour ago, vam said:

@lazybugger.. Not sure where you stay, please declare a self autonomous region -- Lead us. Be an example mate..

okay. leave your email address in my PM. One day, may be I'll surprise you. but it'll take atleast 10+ yrs.

I'm atleast writing books on anarchy now. at worst, I'll atleast send you a free copy.

1 hour ago, Mitron said:

I always wanted to post this here. I kept forgeting.

for those who tear daayers about Hinduism, and criticize Islam, here's a region in the middle east that is 90% muslim, and has one of the most advanced democracies in the world.

In India, the only state that can come close to this awesomeness is Kerala. and everybody knows what Hindutva thinks about Kerala.

Hope Hindutva changes their strategy.

anyway. bye

1. stop being assholes. stop trying to suck so much.

2. you can do better than that.

3. do not follow that sociopathic moron Android_Halwa... unless he's actually selling you the London Bridge for 20 quid.

18 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. leave your email address in my PM. One day, may be I'll surprise you. but it'll take atleast 10+ yrs.

I'm atleast writing books on anarchy now. at worst, I'll atleast send you a free copy.

@3$% writing booksssssss anta.. 

mundu o book complete cheyyi..

Edited by vam

12 minutes ago, vam said:

@3$% writing booksssssss anta.. 

mundu o book complete cheyyi..

baaga desperate ga unnaru counter ivvali ani. paapam ra meerantha. haha.

48 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I always wanted to post this here. I kept forgeting.

for those who tear daayers about Hinduism, and criticize Islam, here's a region in the middle east that is 90% muslim, and has one of the most advanced democracies in the world.

In India, the only state that can come close to this awesomeness is Kerala. and everybody knows what Hindutva thinks about Kerala.

Hope Hindutva changes their strategy.

@3$% strategy change ఆ.. Kavalante leader change chestaru 

38 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

baaga desperate ga unnaru counter ivvali ani. paapam ra meerantha. haha.

haha..again...bookssss.. anta...@3$%

Nee desperation antha ne postlu loo kandapaduthune undii