Syrian region shows the way to future.

lazybugger

20 minutes ago, Mitron said:

@3$% strategy change ఆ.. Kavalante leader change chestaru 

nuvvu elagante.. alage..  kompadisi a leader material nuvve na enti...leka r u proposing lazybugger -- Multiple bookssss writer on anarchy.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• vam

• Mitron

• vravi22

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, vam said:

haha..again...bookssss.. anta...@3$%

Nee desperation antha ne postlu loo kandapaduthune undii

haha.. sarey. ika lite teesko. already baaga kastapaddavu.

1 minute ago, vam said:

nuvvu konchaam rest teesuko.. enni pages rasventii.. e roju.

10+yrs ani cheppa kadha. ippudey raayalsina avasaram enti.

ee madhya ney nenu chaduvuthunna, so wait for 10+yrs.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

cheppindey enni saarlu chepthavu. sollu ga.

nuvvu roju post chesevii.. adhe sollu kada.. desperation lo mata tulaku... 

chill out bro..

2 minutes ago, vam said:

nuvvu roju post chesevii.. adhe sollu kada.. desperation lo mata tulaku... 

chill out bro..

sollu ani telisi nuvvu egurukuntu osthunnavani, nee sollu nenu vinaala? 10gey ani chepptunna ga. haha..

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

sollu ani telisi nuvvu egurukuntu osthunnavani, nee sollu nenu vinaala? 10gey ani chepptunna ga. haha..

naku reply evvamani ..ne cheppana.. u r desperation at peaks...

ra mai...

1 hour ago, vam said:

@lazybugger .. sollu post ani opinion chebithe edusthunav. and look who is posting about democracy.. writing bookssss on anarchy..

trolling standards penchalamma. 

such obsession with someone online is unhealthy.

1 hour ago, vam said:

nuvvu elagante.. alage..  kompadisi a leader material nuvve na enti...leka r u proposing lazybugger -- Multiple bookssss writer on anarchy.

ninnevadannadu ra.. mooskoni vadiki reply lu ichukovachu ga

Lazy bro do you hate Hindus or Hinduism because you belong to some othe religion? If so it's wrong but if you are an atheist then it's fine you have that right

18 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Lazy bro do you hate Hindus or Hinduism because you belong to some othe religion? If so it's wrong but if you are an atheist then it's fine you have that right

Atheist.

10 hours ago, lazybugger said:

since people here are soooooooooo curious to know what my deal is, but are too arrogant to ask it politely. Here it is.

I'm of the view that upper caste control of India has kept the country bathing in mediocrity, both in its politics, and social life.

I wish there comes a time in India when the lowest castes organise themselves to overthrow the upper castes in power, atleast in some parts of the country, and form their own communities free from India's control. with radical governance structures, that can withstand foreign corporates lobbying.

TG movement, I thought in 2013 was one such that had tremendous potential. But after spending a decent part of 4yrs, interacting with TG people here, its clear its just an opportunistic transfer of power from one feudal caste to another. 

In many ways, this is the observation that had cemented my opinion on Hindus, as utterly incapable of organizing themselves, with equality, fraternity, and justice as guiding principles. Hindus only political goal seems to be total and utter domination of the region they hold.

Hindus like their hierarchies, and try to stay within them, while mocking muslims for following Sharia.

meanwhile, we have enterprising muslims in far off lands like Syria with radical governance structures. Its clear who's the backward looking, barbarians. Its the Hindus.

So, this in short, is my deal.

Nice one. I wish one day I see this happen ^^