Suggestion please #####

MysoreJackson

Got a match, she is my relative and I know this girl from engg days... valla parents maa parents maa iddariki pelli cheyalani naa engg days lone fix ayyaru even we were fine with it...

Nenu engg complete chesi one year India lo work chesi tarvata US vacha and have been staying is US for last 4 years, recently about 1 year ago tanaki Govt job vachindi(some remote place) and my parents and her parents are forcing us to get married so started telling her after marriage resign and move to US and we will settle in US as I dont like both staying in different places just for the sake of job, tanaki move avvadam istam ledu by resigning the job... I want someone who can stay with me as I give importance to personal life.. nenu cheppa neeku job ante real ga interest vunte I will search for a job in US but she is not agreeing for that, shes forcing me to come back to India after few years ...manam India velte cost of living,salaries ela vuntayo telsu so I want to stay in US and earn as much as possible and then go back but she says she will stay max 1-2 yrs in US and will return back which I dont like..... sentiment and emotional ga talking, now im a really confused situation whether to accept the match or not..

Last 2-3 mmonths nunchi ide thala noppi and intlo full pressure edo decision tesko so we can search matches outside.. kochem suggest cheyandi bros ee situation lo ela move avvali...  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaampire

• Cali

• MysoreJackson

• sivanadha

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Cali said:

Light tesuko girl ni, search for new girl enjoy life without tension 

ade anipistundi bhayya...ippude asal compromise avatledante future lo ela vuntundi ani thinking....Money importance naaku telsu anduke US lo vundalante enta sepu govt job great ani antundi...

Just now, MysoreJackson said:

ade anipistundi bhayya...ippude asal compromise avatledante future lo ela vuntundi ani thinking....Money importance naaku telsu anduke US lo vundalante enta sepu govt job great ani antundi...

She seems to be stubborn girl not suitable for you, good luck with your new search!

nee situation lo US or ammai... pick one aipoindi..

family ammai chinnappatninche telisaka egiri ganthesi cheskoka ee doubtlenti

baita donga moon da lu ekkuvaipoyaru.. nuvvu ee gunta ni idisey.. repu nuvve regret avtav aa roju ok cheppesi unte poyedani

1 or 2 yrs undi vacheyataniki ok cheppesi chesko.. ippudu mee iddariki ye bond ledu kabatti ala feel avtondi.. 2 yrs ayyaka idddari mindsets ela untayo evadiki telusu.. nuvve india potaniki ok anachu.. leda tane US lo undipotaniki ok cheppachu 

8 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

India lo job resign cheyyakunda long leave option vundemo kanukko bhayya ..

long leave option vundi but the way she talks she cant even stay for one year in US...

33 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

US lo dabbuntuadi , india lo govt job antey money plus power (department specific) untadi. Asal aaa route eee seperate . long leave pettinchu ammaye tho konni years ekkada enjoy chesi go back 

59 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

Got a match, she is my relative and I know this girl from engg days... valla parents maa parents maa iddariki pelli cheyalani naa engg days lone fix ayyaru even we were fine with it...

Nenu engg complete chesi one year India lo work chesi tarvata US vacha and have been staying is US for last 4 years, recently about 1 year ago tanaki Govt job vachindi(some remote place) and my parents and her parents are forcing us to get married so started telling her after marriage resign and move to US and we will settle in US as I dont like both staying in different places just for the sake of job, tanaki move avvadam istam ledu by resigning the job... I want someone who can stay with me as I give importance to personal life.. nenu cheppa neeku job ante real ga interest vunte I will search for a job in US but she is not agreeing for that, shes forcing me to come back to India after few years ...manam India velte cost of living,salaries ela vuntayo telsu so I want to stay in US and earn as much as possible and then go back but she says she will stay max 1-2 yrs in US and will return back which I dont like..... sentiment and emotional ga talking, now im a really confused situation whether to accept the match or not..

Last 2-3 mmonths nunchi ide thala noppi and intlo full pressure edo decision tesko so we can search matches outside.. kochem suggest cheyandi bros ee situation lo ela move avvali...  

look for someone else

By looks of it your are interested in the girl but only problem with the job of yours & her. If both like each other these job things are small which can be taken care.

Option 1:

Get married and talk to her before that since she has long leave option, tell her take 1-2 yrs leave and be with you in US, if she gets adjusted to the lifestyle and gets on well she can leave the job in India & continue with you.

Options 2:

Get married and as per wish stay for some time in US & if she is not able to adjust with US, you also plan for India shifting.

Govt. job ante ashamaashi kaadu bhayya, nuvvu india lo kuda chakkaga undochu don't think that lifestyle will not suit its just about getting used. 

Option 3:

If not looking to look in to 1 & 2 , leave her move for a different match can't be sure what match awaits you ahead.