• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaampire

• Cali

• MysoreJackson

• sivanadha

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cali said:

She seems to be stubborn girl not suitable for you, good luck with your new search!

thread starter kooda stubborn ayyi undochu gaa

thread starter, nee situation koncham tricky. choosthu choosthu manchi sambandham vadulukodam kastamey. at the same time neeku nachani pani cheyyadam kooda kastamey.

best solution antey. okkasari india velli mee parents ni valla parents ni kurchopetti matladandi situation gurunchi.  appudey andariki clarity vasthundi anukunta. pelli vishayam kada, ticket pettukoni india velladam lo thappu ledhu. also parents friendship chedipodhu.

1 hour ago, MysoreJackson said:

Got a match, she is my relative and I know this girl from engg days... valla parents maa parents maa iddariki pelli cheyalani naa engg days lone fix ayyaru even we were fine with it...

Nenu engg complete chesi one year India lo work chesi tarvata US vacha and have been staying is US for last 4 years, recently about 1 year ago tanaki Govt job vachindi(some remote place) and my parents and her parents are forcing us to get married so started telling her after marriage resign and move to US and we will settle in US as I dont like both staying in different places just for the sake of job, tanaki move avvadam istam ledu by resigning the job... I want someone who can stay with me as I give importance to personal life.. nenu cheppa neeku job ante real ga interest vunte I will search for a job in US but she is not agreeing for that, shes forcing me to come back to India after few years ...manam India velte cost of living,salaries ela vuntayo telsu so I want to stay in US and earn as much as possible and then go back but she says she will stay max 1-2 yrs in US and will return back which I dont like..... sentiment and emotional ga talking, now im a really confused situation whether to accept the match or not..

Last 2-3 mmonths nunchi ide thala noppi and intlo full pressure edo decision tesko so we can search matches outside.. kochem suggest cheyandi bros ee situation lo ela move avvali...  

Simple logic apply chesi convince cheyaali..... let us say she earns 30K a month .....360K a year ....... cutting ponu ....karchuku ponu she will save 1 lakh per annum......

here she comes if she saves 1500 in one month she will make that 1 lakh ......

if she earns same way in india for 10 yrs ....savings 10 lakhs .....

here in one year she will save 10 laksh ....... thats it ...... you can do your math on it and convince her......

simple man, you guys are planning too way ahead and trust nothing will work as per your plans after few months, especially if it involve two people. She is agreed to 2 years so get married, then she will agree to stay here if she like USA life style or if she dont she will go back anyway even if she say yes to USA now.

and second thing you don't know the future in USA in next year or so with tightening of immigration rules, who knows you may never come back from your marriage vacation. At-least you are luckily for not having pressure to stay in USA.

So if you like her and in same frequency just say yes and continue with life for years.

6 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

Simple logic apply chesi convince cheyaali..... let us say she earns 30K a month .....360K a year ....... cutting ponu ....karchuku ponu she will save 1 lakh per annum......

here she comes if she saves 1500 in one month she will make that 1 lakh ......

if she earns same way in india for 10 yrs ....savings 10 lakhs .....

here in one year she will save 10 laksh ....... thats it ...... you can do your math on it and convince her......

same idhey dialog thread starter amey chepthey money minded anukoda aa ammayi. if she is really convinced with this, then its better not marrying her. 

2 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

simple man, you guys are planning too way ahead and trust nothing will work as per your plans after few months, especially if it involve two people. She is agreed to 2 years so get married, then she will agree to stay here if she like USA life style or if she dont she will go back anyway even if she say yes to USA now.

and second thing you don't know the future in USA in next year or so with tightening of immigration rules, who knows you may never come back from your marriage vacation. At-least you are luckily for not having pressure to stay in USA.

So if you like her and in same frequency just say yes and continue with life for years.

GP

1 hour ago, MysoreJackson said:

long leave option vundi but the way she talks she cant even stay for one year in US...

One or two years ki  convince cheyyi Bhayya   later on she  might actually like being in the US .. also eppudannna  visa issues to nothing can be said what will be happening in the coming years .. there is always uncertainity here ...+ baaga telisina ammayi antunnavu ..  ee time asalu NRIs antene bayapadutunnaru  pillanu evvataniki 

1 hour ago, Cali said:

Yes men can be stubborn because we are the one who take care of family financially 

not anymore. 

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

same idhey dialog thread starter amey chepthey money minded anukoda aa ammayi. if she is really convinced with this, then its better not marrying her. 

being practical man.......

Leave her dude. Looks like you are not comparable to her.

What the fcuk life in usa dude , she has an awesome job in India. 

If you bring her here, you will have pain in the future.she has to be on h4 ead and don't know whether it will be there next year. Moreover she has to learn some it and tough in finding job.

Why would she has to scarify her job dude ? I don't seem right.  Getting govt  job is not a joke. Life time guarantee job.

Duck money,  she has peaceful ,Long term job.