Suggestion please #####

MysoreJackson

2 hours ago, captain_raju said:

Marry her get her pregnant in usa and if she wants to go back she will not 

children are like swords to men in battle against wifes 

Dude, disgusting post and suggestion. Thread starter will not have peace after marrying her because she keeps nagging about her indian job and us artificial life

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaampire

• Cali

• MysoreJackson

• sivanadha

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, MysoreJackson said:

Got a match, she is my relative and I know this girl from engg days... valla parents maa parents maa iddariki pelli cheyalani naa engg days lone fix ayyaru even we were fine with it...

Nenu engg complete chesi one year India lo work chesi tarvata US vacha and have been staying is US for last 4 years, recently about 1 year ago tanaki Govt job vachindi(some remote place) and my parents and her parents are forcing us to get married so started telling her after marriage resign and move to US and we will settle in US as I dont like both staying in different places just for the sake of job, tanaki move avvadam istam ledu by resigning the job... I want someone who can stay with me as I give importance to personal life.. nenu cheppa neeku job ante real ga interest vunte I will search for a job in US but she is not agreeing for that, shes forcing me to come back to India after few years ...manam India velte cost of living,salaries ela vuntayo telsu so I want to stay in US and earn as much as possible and then go back but she says she will stay max 1-2 yrs in US and will return back which I dont like..... sentiment and emotional ga talking, now im a really confused situation whether to accept the match or not..

Last 2-3 mmonths nunchi ide thala noppi and intlo full pressure edo decision tesko so we can search matches outside.. kochem suggest cheyandi bros ee situation lo ela move avvali...  

aa okka reason tappa antha nachithe.. naku nuvvu 100% ok but <insert bold statement here>.. neku istam aithe proceed avdam ani ball tana court lo padei..

8 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Leave her dude. Looks like you are not comparable to her.

What the fcuk life in usa dude , she has an awesome job in India. 

If you bring her here, you will have pain in the future.she has to be on h4 ead and don't know whether it will be there next year. Moreover she has to learn some it and tough in finding job.

Why would she has to scarify her job dude ? I don't seem right.  Getting govt  job is not a joke. Life time guarantee job.

Duck money,  she has peaceful ,Long term job.

nuvu inida lo undi ilanti suggestion iste ok, but nuvvemo US lo dabbulu pogestav athanu emo india velli edo peanuts salary tho batakala?

Duck money aa, then why dont u go back to india? salahalu chepamate 100 ceptharu lol