14 Months Pasi papa bali

pahelwan

Call it a borewell owner careless ness or government officials unpreparedness coordination between teams or improper planning led the innocent kid to die. I am feeling very sad by knowing that she got split into 2 halves.Initially kid fell only till 40 ft where the motor and pipes are there. Some motherfker thought if they lift the motor up kid will come up along with motor but at this point of time baby got split into 2 halves and died and her body parts went all the way till 400 ft and now they could not even bring the dead body of the baby. Baby would have come alive if she had born in USA or China or in any other part of the world. Why the fcuk we lack in tackling in this kind of situations why we don't give value to a life. Chala bada aitundi talchukuntune. I am a parent and i know the value of a kids life. 

It is terrible to see those visuals, Correction , she was not split by motor , but by pressure pumping to flush out the body 

the land owner is held responsible and liable , but don't you think this is the responsibility of the GOVT , and the Borewell drilling company 

every 6 months we see one kid dying out of this

I think it is failure of govt to adequately educate the farmers , and borewell company , all three should take responsibility and prevent this in future 

That was very bad decision of pulling the motor without securing the baby first 

8 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

It is terrible to see those visuals, Correction , she was not split by motor , but by pressure pumping to flush out the body 

the land owner is held responsible and liable , but don't you think this is the responsibility of the GOVT , and the Borewell drilling company 

every 6 months we see one kid dying out of this

I think it is failure of govt to adequately educate the farmers , and borewell company , all three should take responsibility and prevent this in future 

That was very bad decision of pulling the motor without securing the baby first 

Ledu they did pressure pumping only after confirmation that baby is not alive. But baby actually died because of lifting the motor. 

15 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Call it a borewell owner careless ness or government officials unpreparedness coordination between teams or improper planning led the innocent kid to die. I am feeling very sad by knowing that she got split into 2 halves.Initially kid fell only till 40 ft where the motor and pipes are there. Some motherfker thought if they lift the motor up kid will come up along with motor but at this point of time baby got split into 2 halves and died and her body parts went all the way till 400 ft and now they could not even bring the dead body of the baby. Baby would have come alive if she had born in USA or China or in any other part of the world. Why the fcuk we lack in tackling in this kind of situations why we don't give value to a life. Chala bada aitundi talchukuntune. I am a parent and i know the value of a kids life. 

Nijanga india velipodamante bayam aitundi where there is no value for life

22 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Normally they dig around, right...

10 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Ledu they did pressure pumping only after confirmation that baby is not alive. But baby actually died because of lifting the motor. 

Yeah it is stupid , but it is hard to rescue any one who is struck 40 feet below without causing any harm to person , 

Unfortunately every 6 months we see this thing , i am very sad to see none of the govt shows interest to take action against the Bore well company 

Bore well company should charge the farmer for closing the bore well if it doesn't work