Any Ryan Gosling's "Drive" movie fans here ?

MaximBady

Drive movie emainaa unatadhaa. Not a terrific story, but the movie taking puts the film in the ranks of many cult classics.

The driver's no non-sense attitude, the cinematography, the background score, attention to detail in every frame.

No wonder, the director of the movie won the "best director" award at the Mother of all film festivals - The Cannes film festival. 

It's one of my all-time best movies.

What say guys ? Share your comments here.

drive11.jpg

ec3e6f25376596.5604c12c075e9.png

5 hours ago, Gowtham7777 said:

Watch blue  Valentine, another nice Ryan movie... mana desis ki movie Bhaga set ayidi

Chusinaa man .... Great love story, screen play kudaaa back and forth baguntadhiii.

Just now, MaximBady said:

Chusinaa man .... Great love story, screen play kudaaa back and forth baguntadhiii.

I need to watch that one too. Blue Valentine choodaledu, watched Place beyond the pines baane unde movie 

56 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Sound track kooda terrific untundi. Very very good movie. 

The name of the main character is never revealed. He is always referred to as "Kid" or "Driver." Even in the end credits, he is listed as "Driver.".

Vadiii scorpion jacket venakalaa kudaa edhoo Frog and scorpion tale motivation untadhii. 

In the entire film Driver speaks only 116 lines, with a total of 891 words.

Movie opening getaway scence highlight ... someone commented in YouTube video that, This scene proves that you don't need a million explosions and loud music to have an exciting, intense action sequence.

For the elevator scene, Nicolas Winding Refn spoke to Gaspar Noé and asked him how he did the head-smashing scene in Irreversible (2002).

7 minutes ago, Vaibhav said:

This one

I'm giving you a night call to tell you how I feel

I want to drive you through the night, down the hills

I'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear

I'm gonna show you where it's dark, but have no fear

There's something inside you

It's hard to explain

They're talking about you boy

But you're still the same

45 minutes ago, MaximBady said:

The name of the main character is never revealed. He is always referred to as "Kid" or "Driver." Even in the end credits, he is listed as "Driver.".

Vadiii scorpion jacket venakalaa kudaa edhoo Frog and scorpion tale motivation untadhii. 

In the entire film Driver speaks only 116 lines, with a total of 891 words.

Movie opening getaway scence highlight ... someone commented in YouTube video that, This scene proves that you don't need a million explosions and loud music to have an exciting, intense action sequence.

For the elevator scene, Nicolas Winding Refn spoke to Gaspar Noé and asked him how he did the head-smashing scene in Irreversible (2002).

did u see Only God forgives? and did u like it