Engineer applies for Team India head coach, claims to bring 'arrogant' Virat Kohli back on track

Kool_SRG

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

kumble never had issues in his career...

Agree broo.... Kumble kuda aggressive in nature aeeee

BTW kohili gadi antha kadhu kaniii  inka em chestham

BCCI gave warning kadaa

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_SRG

• lazybugger

• gilly

• Allrequal

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, gilly said:

+10  

prathi loudaaa gadu as if though kohili gadu motham chainattu chesthunaruuu

DADA kuda arrogant ae kada and he fought with greg chappell kadaaaa   India kadu kabatii     dada ki favor chaesaru na mattaaaa 

Very well said bro...most of em r dhobi pans i suppose

1 hour ago, gilly said:

+10  

prathi loudaaa gadu as if though kohili gadu motham chainattu chesthunaruuu

DADA kuda arrogant ae kada and he fought with greg chappell kadaaaa   India kadu kabatii     dada ki favor chaesaru na mattaaaa 

What about Kapil Dev? Kumble, Sachin led revolt against him.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

What about Kapil Dev? Kumble, Sachin led revolt against him.

There was no revolt as such kapil tenure ended due to poor record... 

7 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

There was no revolt as such kapil tenure ended due to poor record... 

It seems there was. but was not made public, because Kapil Dev is not a crybaby like Kumble.

I read it on cricinfo, so it must be true.

Kumble stirred the hornets nest needlessly. Its clear he has an attitude problem.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

It seems there was. but was not made public, because Kapil Dev is not a crybaby like Kumble.

I read it on cricinfo, so it must be true.

Kumble stirred the hornets nest needlessly. Its clear he has an attitude problem.

do you think reading anything in cricinfo, it must be true. Kumble never had any attitude problem. its just a cleanse of ones mind to get to ring about awareness of the issue.

I'm not even a Kohli fan, but its obvious he works harder than most players. I still remember how poor he was when he started. He was pathetic in world cup 2011.

at worst it seems like he's standing up for his players, like a captain should. There was no need for Kumble to write that open letter, and leak it. Its bullshit.

1 minute ago, nildesparandom said:

do you think reading anything in cricinfo, it must be true. Kumble never had any attitude problem. its just a cleanse of ones mind to get to ring about awareness of the issue.

The letter Kumble wrote is full of "Its not me, its you" sort of bullshit.

Whereas Kohli has maintained a dignified silence over this. I blame BCCI for mishandling this.

Kohli, Kumble were doing their jobs. The partnership turned out to be unworkable. that's all. no point in blaming Kohli.

Just now, lazybugger said:

Whereas Kohli has maintained a dignified silence over this. I blame BCCI for mishandling this.

Kohli, Kumble were doing their jobs. The partnership turned out to be unworkable. that's all. no point in blaming Kohli.

Bro @LazyBuggerShulliShek

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Valid points.... 

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

I'm not even a Kohli fan, but its obvious he works harder than most players. I still remember how poor he was when he started. He was pathetic in world cup 2011.

at worst it seems like he's standing up for his players, like a captain should. There was no need for Kumble to write that open letter, and leak it. Its bullshit.

Ferfectly said

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

*=:crct chepinav