Wisconsin Dells

m0nster

Anyone has any idea how to make good trip to Wisconsin Dells for 2 days.

what things to do, places to visit and place to stay. Planning to make trip on coming long weekend

Mt Olympus and Noah's ark are famous amusement parks there . Take a package with each park (includes motel room , entry for 4 , a 100$ Gift card to spend inside the park , parking tickets ) for about 60$ 

10 minutes ago, Discotek said:

Mt Olympus and Noah's ark are famous amusement parks there . Take a package with each park (includes motel room , entry for 4 , a 100$ Gift card to spend inside the park , parking tickets ) for about 60$ 

Avuna when I am looking at their website it is showing me $200/nt for stay and to spend time inside park but I don't see any gift cards options and feeling $200/nt is high.

May be the cost vary according to season . We were there for labor day weekend which is last working day of the year for those parks . So , it was lot cheaper and more perks  than it is now . 

ippudu peaks lo untundi outdoor season for WI vaasulu....water parks choosukuni duck tour untundi go for that....Tommy Barlett show okati untundi.....main gaa  water park