Where Most Employees at Facebook, Google, Apple and Other Top Tech Companies Went to School

Batman_fan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• vendetta

• BostonBullodu

• nildesparandom

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

start up endi man...Top tech firms ani clear ga chepte

neku enni sarlu chepina nuvu ade pata padatav.....enta h1  lottery vunte matram Harvard ni SVU ni oka list lo vestava.....okasari veli chodu paina Univ lo MS chesaka H1 lottery gurinchi em antaro. aathcare valaki. They will find a way to do the job they love

Top tech firms lo h1 b pick kakpothe and suppose ah companies only exist in USA 

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Eh list memorize chesukoni MS ki vache valaki ivandi.

manchi job lo settle avali, tensions vundakudadu ante eh Univ lo techukomani chepandi

I am working in one of the companies mentioned. I did my masters in a univ which is not mentioned in the list.

Univ picha lite... List lo unna companies anni algos and data structures meedha focus chesthayi. None of the univs focus on that... 

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

Top tech firms lo h1 b pick kakpothe and suppose ah companies only exist in USA 

Top tech companies that only exist in USA list veyi first....apudu neku answer ista

nuvu baga fix ayav le.....eh Univ ayina waste H1 lottery vutey, which I partially agree. But there are some 15-20 Univ that do not fall in the category you think.   

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I am working in one of the companies mentioned. I did my masters in a univ which is not mentioned in the list.

Univ picha lite... List lo unna companies anni algos and data structures meedha focus chesthayi. None of the univs focus on that... 

Yes, they will ask everything including basics on algos and DS if you are not from one of the above Univ. But if you are from one of the above Univ, all they ask is GPA and just 2 technical questions. You are selected even before you graduate. That is the importance of Univ and placements in Univ

12 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Yes, they will ask everything including basics on algos and DS if you are not from one of the above Univ. But if you are from one of the above Univ, all they ask is GPA and just 2 technical questions. You are selected even before you graduate. That is the importance of Univ and placements in Univ

Campus placements lo eppudaina anthey. Thakkuva questions adugutharu..

Paina ichina numbers lo entha mandi campus placements lo job kottaro. Alagey entha mandi ki aa companies lodhi first job ani breakeven chesthey telusthundi

21 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Top tech companies that only exist in USA list veyi first....apudu neku answer ista

nuvu baga fix ayav le.....eh Univ ayina waste H1 lottery vutey, which I partially agree. But there are some 15-20 Univ that do not fall in the category you think.   

Eh univ ayina waste ani I never said or will. Talent lekapothe alanti univ nundi graduate ayina use ledu ani na yokka idhi. Have you seen iit people working in some pharma companies with sas as technology