Attestatiom from consulate for sbi loan

cup_saucer

Evarina attestation thing on power of attorney chepinchara from consulate for sbi home loan. 

Process chepthara. I heard nightmare stories or other instances about consulate employees that they will behave exactly as you would see in govt offices in India and sometimes under the table ani. I don't know how true.

evarina chepinchi unte process and me experiences share chesthara.

nyc consulate is one I'm planning to drive to.

chaala rojula kritham cheyinchina...but see if this helps..

POA signed. Then Notarize local UPS.

take the notarized document to get Apostilled (i think this may be CA only - Sacramento office)

then fill MIsc form, check, take passport copies etc bullshit supporting document along with apostilled document.

Submit in the morning.

Collect in the evening.

If they reject first - atleast you know what to fix second time...NO BIG DEAL..

Original passport

Original document to be attested

Photo copy of original document to be attested

Photocopy of passport

US address proof and photo copy 

23 $ exact change for the fee. Morning 9 to 11 they accept the document .11 to 1 they will sign and give it to u.

58 minutes ago, nosugarplease said:

chaala rojula kritham cheyinchina...but see if this helps..

POA signed. Then Notarize local UPS.

take the notarized document to get Apostilled (i think this may be CA only - Sacramento office)

then fill MIsc form, check, take passport copies etc bullshit supporting document along with apostilled document.

Submit in the morning.

Collect in the evening.

If they reject first - atleast you know what to fix second time...NO BIG DEAL..

+111

i also did same.. Sacramento lo ne chryinchaa

15 hours ago, cup_saucer said:

Evarina attestation thing on power of attorney chepinchara from consulate for sbi home loan. 

Process chepthara. I heard nightmare stories or other instances about consulate employees that they will behave exactly as you would see in govt offices in India and sometimes under the table ani. I don't know how true.

evarina chepinchi unte process and me experiences share chesthara.

nyc consulate is one I'm planning to drive to.

Nannu elaga adigitha, consulate anta chettu kinda pleader kadhu neku istam vachinattu documnets attest chesi ivvataniki. I can get notarized from authorized person locally to my place ani cheppa bank manager ki. Manaki loan tesukuntam entha importanttoo, loan evvadam vadiki important. So he took it and explained himself to his departments. Push back chei vada oppukuntadu..

14 hours ago, krishna0125 said:

Nannu elaga adigitha, consulate anta chettu kinda pleader kadhu neku istam vachinattu documnets attest chesi ivvataniki. I can get notarized from authorized person locally to my place ani cheppa bank manager ki. Manaki loan tesukuntam entha importanttoo, loan evvadam vadiki important. So he took it and explained himself to his departments. Push back chei vada oppukuntadu..

I'm trying for the same bro. Povatanki once pothe avthe ok. Sometimes they won't accept anta rush ekuva unte manam last lo unte. And latest learnt from some replies on this post is rejects chesthadu ani sometimes. Apudu next day varaku wait cheyali. Mali leave Ki oppukoru ma manager gadu. Andike intha discussing on this small issue.