How to deal in office

sivanadha

35 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I understand it is stressful. there are 3 options to this problem:

1) F**K everyone and just concentrate on your life

2) Change your Job and location.

3) (Most effective and Sane thing to do) Just talk to them in private and sort it out, if possible even with your previous room mate.

I have been trying to patch up  Bhayya , I went to my prev room mate's cube which is next to me and spoke to him  .infact told him we will go for a movie in the weekend as we used to go previously  but was out right rejected .. Not sure how to proceed  further .

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sivanadha

• Srimantudu

• Picha lite

• idibezwada

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

I have been trying to patch up  Bhayya , I went to my prev room mate's cube which is next to me and spoke to him  .infact told him we will go for a movie in the weekend as we used to go previously  but was out right rejected .. Not sure how to proceed  further .

Reason for fight?

41 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas  , 

maa office lo desis  chaala takkuava  . vunna  6 members okadu naa prev roommate  .. konni issues valla we parted ways  recently .. appati nunchi dont know what he said to  others about me moving out ,no one would talk to me and have been avoiding  me .. usually we go for walks in between office time and no one will come with me .. This is really frustrating .They jsut come to his cube which is next to me and leave without uttering a word to me ..this is making me feel like I am worthless  .. This is really saddening me a lot ... how people  I knew for more than 3 years can turn in like a day .. .

valla bondha.....if they dont want you....you dont need them anthey...nuvvu em thappu cheyanappudu...dont care

get a new group....

31 minutes ago, psycopk said:

ee edupu edo mee teammates thone edavochu kada samara.. poi i need to talk to you.. how r things ani conversation start cheyi.. oka two times aaite ani ave set avutai.,.

Did that Bhayyas , did not work .. started conversing with them like what are long weekend plans  n they said none . .Infact  a month back we planned to go out for the long weekend .By the talks in the next cube ,  they are going without me .. :(  

3 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

intaki nuvvu enduku room change ayyav? what was the issue?

1 minute ago, sivanadha said:

Did that Bhayyas , did not work .. started conversing with them like what are long weekend plans  n they said none . .Infact  a month back we planned to go out for the long weekend .By the talks in the next cube ,  they are going without me .. :(  

hm.. its better to avoid them.. and continue your work..

38 minutes ago, psycopk said:

poi i need to talk to you.. how r things ani conversation start cheyi.. oka two times aaite ani ave set avutai.,.

+1 

Just now, Idassamed said:

Reason for fight?

Its a single bed room house and I  was staying in the hall and he in the bed room .First I used to stay alone and when I was in India on vacation , (gave the keys to him  as we were close at that time) and he moved in from his place as he had issues at the place he was staying  in . Then when I came back found out he moved into the bed room so I continued staying in the hall ..went this way for almost 8 months , so asked him if he can move to the hall and he did not want to .. deeni taruvaata matladamam manesadu ,, 

45 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I understand it is stressful. there are 3 options to this problem:

1) F**K everyone and just concentrate on your life

2) Change your Job and location.

3) (Most effective and Sane thing to do) Just talk to them in private and sort it out, if possible even with your previous room mate.

gp

Just now, sivanadha said:

Its a single bed room house and I  was staying in the hall and he in the bed room .First I used to stay alone and when I was in India on vacation , (gave the keys to him  as we were close at that time) and he moved in from his place as he had issues at the place he was staying  in . Then when I came back found out he moved into the bed room so I continued staying in the hall ..went this way for almost 8 months , so asked him if he can move to the hall and he did not want to .. deeni taruvaata matladamam manesadu ,, 

Intha chinna danika, lafoot vedhava( no offense). Vaadu em cheppado nee gurinchi, don't worry man karma will bite his back some day. Colleagues are not your friends so don't waste your time.

47 minutes ago, kushi_ said:

Née place lo Nenu unte .. vallanu lite thesukoni ... vere job vethukoni vellipotha .. Akkade job cheyali ante Nuvve velli initiate cheyi vala cube ki  walk ki veldham ani .. one or two times try response sarigga lepothe picha lite thesuko .. vallu just colleagues .. née pani nuvvu chusuko .. don't show your feelings to them ..

ede best anipistondi Bhayya ... present vunna place lo  mana vallu asalu vundaru .. vunna koddi mandi ela  vunnaru  ... I have no friends circle here at all .. Time to move to a city 

6 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

laddulodhi nee room lo nuvu cheppinatu undali...but edhi oen sided story laga undhi ...vadi version kuda cheppali ...bring him to db also ....

Just now, argadorn said:

laddulodhi nee room lo nuvu cheppinatu undali...but edhi oen sided story laga undhi ...vadi version kuda cheppali ...bring him to db also ....

what an idea sirji, muddhaini courtlo pravesha pettandi @sivanadha