Top Posters In This Topic

• mastercheif

• Rain

• Manmada9

• Simple123

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ETL Reporting antha baaga chestara aunties?

QA BA aithe okay kani

India nunchi poxy,support thisukuntunnaru. 99% mandi husband chesey project lo chesthunnaru.

Just now, desiboys said:

India nunchi poxy,support thisukuntunnaru. 99% mandi husband chesey project lo chesthunnaru.

MS fakes puttaparti sai baba laga magic tho code rasthunnara man ? vallu chupinchina pathe kada poxy daari

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ETL Reporting antha baaga chestara aunties?

QA BA aithe okay kani

ETL reforting easy ee kada man. annitiki tools vunnayee. 

14 minutes ago, The Warrior said:

Pathiokkadu neethulu cheppetode.. erri poo logics meedaggare petuukondi.. 

ippudu mee wife kooda h4 ee naa

Agree with @Simple123 uncle. If H4EADs are dumb, So are master's OPTs. Appu chesi ikkadiki vachi yedho oka jaffa school lo MS chadivinantha maathraana you don't become well deserved... @3$%

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Agree with @Simple123 uncle. If H4EADs are dumb, So are master's OPTs. Appu chesi ikkadiki vachi yedho oka jaffa school lo MS chadivinantha maathraana you don't become well deserved... @3$%

Ippudu MS chese most of the ppl India lo asthulu ammi or bank loan tho 30 to 35 lakhs ms ki spend chesthunnaru

avi return ravali ante god knows how many years it will take

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

no man we feel entitled the moment we wash plates in restaurant or work in gas station for 16hrs straight. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

do want GC brother ? If you say yes then your crying on H4EAD is conflicting  man.

GC delays chesi ivvanandhuku H4EAD iccharu man. delays lekunte GC vacchesthey automatica ga same h4s witll have right to work kada.

manaku anukulanga rules rayaru man 

H4 EAD is poisonous..GC EAD parvaledu...this is the logic

H4 EAD almost US lo andaru eligible say 90%.our Indian mentality are jealous and very comparative.I have literally seen wives bugging husbands to get her a job..otherwise there will be a war in the home.Why does she want to work is her neighbor is working and she is buying expensive things.Kontham mandi spouses ki athma  abhimanam ekkuva..they will not bend to someone begging for a job for  spouse.

GC EAD comparatively less people ki osthundi 

17 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

is that means your job is not that great ? or you are not doing good job ? or H4 EAD one has more talent than you  ? or h4ead has more influence than you .

It has nthn to do with the nature of the job.. It depends on so many factors... may be you doesnt know how the system works.. I know what my capabilities are.. so please stop passing random comments on some one without knowing the factual reasons..

How does it feel for you if your position is swapped with a h4 ead.. it might happen for you in the near future..You never know..All the best mate.. 

Just now, Rain said:

H4 EAD is poisonous..GC EAD parvaledu...this is the logic

H4 EAD almost US lo andaru eligible say 90%.our Indian mentality are jealous and very comparative.I have literally seen wives bugging husbands to get her a job..otherwise there will be a war in the home.Why does she want to work is her neighbor is working and she is buying expensive things.Kontham mandi spouses ki athma  abhimanam ekkuva..they will not bend to someone begging for a job for  spouse.

GC EAD comparatively less people ki osthundi 

neeku nijanga burra ledu .. can't argue with stupidity calling @MindRinger , mindringer koncham batanis db members ki donate cheyyakudaddhu ?

GC EAD less people ki vasthundhi ante ,daani meaning ivvatledu man (delays). tell me one answer in yes or no. DO you want GC or not ?

5 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

It has nthn to do with the nature of the job.. It depends on so many factors... may be you doesnt know how the system works.. I know what my capabilities are.. so please stop passing random comments on some one without knowing the factual reasons..

How does it feel for you if your position is swapped with a h4 ead.. it might happen for you in the near future..You never know..All the best mate.. 

mama, ninnu point out chestale . i don't know the system. would like to know more and educate when such incidents happening. 

5 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

neeku nijanga burra ledu .. can't argue with stupidity calling @MindRinger , mindringer koncham batanis db members ki donate cheyyakudaddhu ?

GC EAD less people ki vasthundhi ante ,daani meaning ivvatledu man (delays). tell me one answer in yes or no. DO you want GC or not ?

@3$% let's wait till sep 27 

3 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

mama, ninnu point out chestale . i don't know the system. would like to know more and educate when such incidents happening. 

Separate ga thread vestha.. anni reasons tho time unappudu