After 15 Minutes GST to be implemented . Crores and lakhs property owners Goosebumps

MagajathiAnimuthyam

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• TampaChinnodu

• Idassamed

• boeing747

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

india lo unna properties ki taxes katmantundu 

dabbulu kuppalu kuppalu ga rabotunnayi central ki.. next elections lopala aa dabbulu to janalaki emaina useful things cheste bagunnu... @~`

6 minutes ago, Hitman said:

dabbulu kuppalu kuppalu ga rabotunnayi central ki.. next elections lopala aa dabbulu to janalaki emaina useful things cheste bagunnu... @~`

No way, centre ki election fund manchi dopidi concept

53 minutes ago, Hitman said:

janalaki manchi chestey.. politicians etla bathkali man...janam picha light

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

endho andaru evadiki nachina sollu vaallu cheppukuntunnaru GST meedha.

Oka summary veyyi or at least ekkada undho manchi description cheppu velli chadivi ikkada vestha

Don't say Google adhi ardham kaaledhu andhuke asking.

Or just ignore my post

2 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Oka summary veyyi or at least ekkada undho manchi description cheppu velli chadivi ikkada vestha

Or just ignore my post

I didn't read the latest GST bill. My awareness is based on what I read from the first draft in the rbi,finance ministry site in 2014. and also GST in other countries, where I do business.

GST is just like VAT - a tax on value addition, and not on the entire product. It means, suppose a product goes through 10 middlemen. At every stage GST is charged.

suppose A buys a product worth 100rs, tax on it is 18% - total cost will be 118rs.

now someone buys the product from A, after A works on it, and prices the product at 300rs, tax on it is 18% - total cost 354rs.

the tax A should pay to the govt is 54rs right, but he gets an 18rs credit, because the guy he bought from already paid the 18rs.

so he only has to pay 36rs. He can pass on this saving to the customer, ofcourse, and charge the product a little less. Replicate this for the entire chain. The tax to be paid only on the value addition (how much value you add to product after you purchase it, whether it is by storing it, or by processing it, whatever).

---

This existed already as VAT in India, but was only applicable for intra state trade. Suppose you buy a product from TamilNadu, and you sell to Andhra, the Andhra dealer cannot claim that tax credit. There was something called CST for interstate trade, but that's another thing. Its not a VAT.

so GST fixes this, by eliminating CST, and basically all other taxes, and providing input tax credits to dealers all through India wherever they buy, and wherever they sell.

----------

This is the simplest way GST works. Its slightly more complicated than that. especially with interstate trade, which GST was supposed to solve. 

20 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Edo tega uuhinchesukuntunnaru ga konni rojulaki sallabadtaaru...

software failures, frustrated vendors, etc.. 

full stories for the next 6months to 1year.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I didn't read the latest GST bill. My awareness is based on what I read from the first draft in the rbi,finance ministry site in 2014. and also GST in other countries, where I do business.

GST is just like VAT - a tax on value addition, and not on the entire product. It means, suppose a product goes through 10 middlemen. At every stage GST is charged.

suppose A buys a product worth 100rs, tax on it is 18% - total cost will be 118rs.

now someone buys the product from A, after A works on it, and prices the product at 300rs, tax on it is 18% - total cost 354rs.

the tax A should pay to the govt is 54rs right, but he gets an 18rs credit, because the guy he bought from already paid the 18rs.

so he only has to pay 36rs. He can pass on this saving to the customer, ofcourse, and charge the product a little less. Replicate this for the entire chain. The tax to be paid only on the value addition (how much value you add to product after you purchase it, whether it is by storing it, or by processing it, whatever).

---

This existed already as VAT in India, but was only applicable for intra state trade. Suppose you buy a product from TamilNadu, and you sell to Andhra, the Andhra dealer cannot claim that tax credit. There was something called CST for interstate trade, but that's another thing. Its not a VAT.

so GST fixes this, by eliminating CST, and basically all other taxes, and providing input tax credits to dealers all through India wherever they buy, and wherever they sell.

----------

This is the simplest way GST works. Its slightly more complicated than that. especially with interstate trade, which GST was supposed to solve. 

Thanks man

22 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Or just ignore my post

Correct peraon ni adigav, ellappudu aa devuni krupa ni yandu undi gaaka...

@3$%@3$%

14 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Thanks man

The next guy who adds value to the product, can subtract 54rs(18+36) from the tax he has to pay the govt on sale of the product. I hope you got it.

tax lu matram vipareetam ga estaru....anni prices full ga perugutunnai...kani india lo salaries endku peragatledo naku ardam katledu...inka TCS/CTS lanti companies starting pay 3.25lk/annum ey istunnaru..8-10 years back kuda ade ichadu..ipudu kuda ade...papam cousins ipudipude career start chestunnaru...em panikostai aa paisalu...