Top Posters In This Topic

• Diana

• k2s

• lazybugger

• vravi22

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lazybugger said:

I'm nice with everyone, all the time.

but  someone tried to abuse me with that sambar pic though last time so thats why i am checking before i say hi

so how r u doing? howz ur life back there?

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

there is no answer to be found in religion. in fact religion encourages status quo. It is the worst invention of mankind.

The answer is in working together, and for the benefit for all, instead of yourself. while keeping your individuality too.

how to achieve that is the billion dollar question.

religion was not meant to be divide people , it was meant to show people how to lead a good life , unfortunately the philosophies diluted and so are the religions now

Your talk reminds me of this Mr.Robot dialogue , 

""Is that what God does? He helps? Tell me, why didn't God help my innocent friend who died for no reason while the guilty ran free? Okay. Fine. Forget the one offs. How about the countless wars declared in his name? Okay. Fine. Let's skip the random, meaningless murder for a second, shall we? How about the racist, sexist, phobia soup we've all been drowning in because of him? And I'm not just talking about J****. I'm talking about all organized religion. Exclusive groups created to manage control. A dealer getting people hooked on the drug of hope. His followers, nothing but addicts who want their hit of bullshit to keep their dopamine of ignorance. Addicts. Afraid to believe the truth. That there's no order. There's no power. That all religions are just metastasizing mind worms, meant to divide us so it's easier to rule us by the charlatans that wanna run us. All we are to them are paying fanboys of their poorly-written sci-fi franchise. If I don't listen to my imaginary friend, why the **** should I listen to yours? People think their worship's some key to happiness. That's just how he owns you. Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality. So **** God. He's not a good enough scapegoat for me."

2 minutes ago, vravi22 said:

May be your  wrong...it will leads  to paramatma only 

definitely random talk wid u in midnight may not lead person to paramatma @3$%

Just now, Diana said:

but  someone tried to abuse me with that sambar pic though last time so thats why i am checking before i say hi

so how r u doing? howz ur life back there?

haha.. that was not abuse. I was asserting myself, you know.

don't you like to find out the limits of what is acceptable in a conversation? I want to find that out all the time.

I'm s0rry. I definitely didn't mean that as an abuse. That's how I talk.

Just now, lazybugger said:

haha.. that was not abuse. I was asserting myself, you know.

don't you like to find out the limits of what is acceptable in a conversation? I want to find that out all the time.

I'm s0rry. I definitely didn't mean that as an abuse. That's how I talk.

ok so its u then .. @~`   alright when u r good narsi mode whatever(earlier u used to be except last time) talk to me again.. bye for now..

2 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

religion was not meant to be divide people , it was meant to show people how to lead a good life , unfortunately the philosophies diluted and so are the religions now

Your talk reminds me of this Mr.Robot dialogue , 

""Is that what God does? He helps? Tell me, why didn't God help my innocent friend who died for no reason while the guilty ran free? Okay. Fine. Forget the one offs. How about the countless wars declared in his name? Okay. Fine. Let's skip the random, meaningless murder for a second, shall we? How about the racist, sexist, phobia soup we've all been drowning in because of him? And I'm not just talking about J****. I'm talking about all organized religion. Exclusive groups created to manage control. A dealer getting people hooked on the drug of hope. His followers, nothing but addicts who want their hit of bullshit to keep their dopamine of ignorance. Addicts. Afraid to believe the truth. That there's no order. There's no power. That all religions are just metastasizing mind worms, meant to divide us so it's easier to rule us by the charlatans that wanna run us. All we are to them are paying fanboys of their poorly-written sci-fi franchise. If I don't listen to my imaginary friend, why the **** should I listen to yours? People think their worship's some key to happiness. That's just how he owns you. Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality. So **** God. He's not a good enough scapegoat for me."

This is all wishy waashy talk. The original scriptures are probably much more deranged than the ones we read now.

Man has evolved to understand that cruelty to each other is not in their best interests, and have rewritten them.

In another 2000yrs, religion will cease to exist. It's already useless. except for fine imagery.

2 minutes ago, vravi22 said:

Agreed..have a good sleep

ok i can talk with you for now.. how it happened ? sorry to know too.. if u want to share any good memory u can .. or ur "random talk" about identifying strengths @3$% 

Just now, Diana said:

ok so its u then .. @~`   alright when u r good narsi mode whatever(earlier u used to be except last time) talk to me again.. bye for now..

I don't like to hurt people, but I'm unsure of how to respond to this, without pushing back on your trying to tell me how I should talk.

Have you stopped to think, what made me talk the way I did? anyway, I'm the same all the time. Its your wish to talk or not. no hard feelings.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't like to hurt people, but I'm unsure of how to respond to this, without pushing back on your trying to tell me how I should talk.

Have you stopped to think, what made me talk the way I did? anyway, I'm the same all the time. Its your wish to talk or not. no hard feelings.

just to clear the air out.. i just asked why u bother abt height .. u should have said i dont.. i even said i asked casually then also u didnt stop .. u even started to abuse heights of rudeness that time.. 

anyways i like the way u used to support the girls when lot many here oppose in  some topics.. yeah i dont like ppl who abuse even though i made a mistake by any chance..sorry if i hurt u last time in any other way..bye

7 minutes ago, Diana said:

ok i can talk with you for now.. how it happened ? sorry to know too.. if u want to share any good memory u can .. or ur "random talk" about identifying strengths @3$% 

Now am in tough situation( i can ping u those situations )..in these  situation also what brings me too stonger..only positive thinking n self confidence...dont u think so.. these are our strengths gifted by paramatma...

1 minute ago, vravi22 said:

Now am in tough situation( i can ping u those situations )..in these  situation also what brings me too stonger..only positive thinking n self confidence...dont u think so.. these are our strengths gifted by paramatma...

yeah true.. those are general gifts to everyone but some will realize and make use of them..

i feel like god waits till to a extent where we have to be strong enough in hard situations ..when we try and fail then he will help for sure.. if u neglect/avoid/escape the situation then u will become the victim of the situation..