Life in one pic

k2s

8 minutes ago, Diana said:

just to clear the air out.. i just asked why u bother abt height .. u should have said i dont.. i even said i asked casually then also u didnt stop .. u even started to abuse heights of rudeness that time.. 

anyways i like the way u used to support the girls when lot many here oppose in  some topics.. yeah i dont like ppl who abuse even though i made a mistake by any chance..sorry if i hurt u last time in any other way..bye

you have nothing to apologize for. and neither do I.

It was an ego tussle. I was not prepared to give any ground to people (you) who brought in height into the conversation, when I only made a casual observation about how tall people get things handed to them, and are generally lazy.

I guess we were both in that zone.

I reject your apology, because I can't offer you the same. s0rry. I wish you don't budge from your stance too. I'm sure we can talk despite that. I definitely don't carry grudges. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diana

• k2s

• lazybugger

• vravi22

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Diana said:

yeah true.. those are general gifts to everyone but some will realize and make use of them..

i feel like god waits till to a extent where we have to be strong enough in hard situations ..when we try and fail then he will help for sure.. if u neglect/avoid/escape the situation then u will become the victim of the situation..

Well matured knowledge ..keep it up..

11 minutes ago, vravi22 said:

Now am in tough situation( i can ping u those situations )..in these  situation also what brings me too stonger..only positive thinking n self confidence...dont u think so.. these are our strengths gifted by paramatma...

I'm s0rry about your situation. but at risk of offending you, your situation is because of the system.

hope more people don't resort to positive thinking, and self confidence to fight tough situations, and fight the system, so it can be changed, little by little.

Just now, lazybugger said:

you have nothing to apologize for. and neither do I.

It was an ego tussle. I was not prepared to give any ground to people (you) who brought in height into the conversation, when I only made a casual observation about how tall people get things handed to them, and are generally lazy.

I guess we were both in that zone.

I reject your apology, because I can't offer you the same. s0rry. I wish you don't budge from your stance too. I'm sure we can talk despite that. I definitely don't carry grudges. 

ok but I carry :D

this is the first time weird behavior so i m not taking it serious now..

good to talk to u aftr long time then ..hope u have good time.. nenu inka sleeping.. will talk again.. S%Hi

3 minutes ago, Diana said:

ok but I carry :D

this is the first time weird behavior so i m not taking it serious now..

good to talk to u aftr long time then ..hope u have good time.. nenu inka sleeping.. will talk again.. S%Hi

you have a good time too

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm s0rry about your situation. but at risk of offending you, your situation is because of the system.

hope more people don't resort to positive thinking, and self confidence to fight tough situations, and fight the system, so it can be changed, little by little.

Thanks for your words 

Emi jarigindi ikkada

janalu essay writing rasi submit chesaru... competition is very tough... price money evvariki ivvaloo 000-000 ki sms cheyandi.. please vote

2 minutes ago, vravi22 said:

Many..is not required..under standing  your surrounding  people is sufficient..

ok sadly i need to go now.. nice talking to u..pain of losing someone from family is a hard hit than any in life.. sorry about that..

you just need to follow the life at this point of time.. not going to depression mode is more important.. take care of ur family and urself.. 

bye for now..

3 minutes ago, k2s said:

Emi jarigindi ikkada

janalu essay writing rasi submit chesaru... competition is very tough... price money evvariki ivvaloo 000-000 ki sms cheyandi.. please vote

You are most eligible person to win prize money...

1 minute ago, k2s said:

Emi jarigindi ikkada

uncle scrooge u r late.. bye

3 minutes ago, Diana said:

ok sadly i need to go now.. nice talking to u..pain of losing someone from family is a hard hit than any in life.. sorry about that..

you just need to follow the life at this point of time.. not going to depression mode is more important.. take care of ur family and urself.. 

bye for now..

Thanks for your support...have a good sleep..