Are you close to your father ?

Pichekkistha

6 minutes ago, Bhalla1 said:

if you believe in morality.. as a son.. it doesnt matter how ur father is treating u..

u will do what u have to do..

father bommalu konipedithe naa hero.. konipettakapothe worst fellow ani matram feel avvav

ne analysis super ra babu.mala deniki morals ani anadam enduku le

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

because If I am guessing right, you are trying to measure yourself against others here. and that's why you asked me my age.

Its the kind of game, we used to play in high school.

Avna 😳Nenu intaga think cheyledu 

ammo db break ista too much dbing today

headache vachelaga undu

1 minute ago, vendetta said:

Avna 😳Nenu intaga think cheyledu 

ammo db break ista too much dbing today

headache vachelaga undu

you have internalized it. that's why.

1 hour ago, sarkaar said:

manushulu brathiki unnapudu value teliyadhu. ego's and emotions valana dooram chesukontaru..

manishi poyake, aa manishi viluva telustundhi. Andulonu he is your dad. just think what you are doing..

I have this experience ..I rarely spoke to my paternal  grand father ..he never loved any of his kids including my father  but they took good care of him . He was fairly healthy and suddenly found out he had  pancreatic cancer .I did not know that was that serious and avoided him when I went to the village ... he died the next day ,  Before he died  , he asked for me and my father .By  the time  I reached  the house he was dead  ..I regret  not being his side in his last days .. 

5 minutes ago, Bhalla1 said:

TS ade kada chesindi mari?

mari TS issue solve cheyakunda.....morals tokka ani dumb statements istunav.  

27 minutes ago, Bhalla1 said:

if you believe in morality.. as a son.. it doesnt matter how ur father is treating u..

u will do what u have to do..

father bommalu konipedithe naa hero.. konipettakapothe worst fellow ani matram feel avvav

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

dumb ani cheppalem. TS cheppindaanni totally misunderstand cheskunnadu.

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

TS clearly said father mahatmdu aithe nenu naa dad mo kudusta.. father villian kabatti middle finger supista..

inka solution em undi kkada?

he is just lookin for similar a holes so that he will feel good

Just now, Bhalla1 said:

TS clearly said father mahatmdu aithe nenu naa dad mo kudusta.. father villian kabatti middle finger supista..

inka solution em undi kkada?

that's not what he said.

1 hour ago, JUJUBI_JULABI said:

ok nothing wrong in it then, me iddaru own space lo untunnaru antey (both reserve types), as long as there is no bad feelings/hurt between you both , this still can be acceptable .

Adi anukunnatha easy kadu sarkaar baa. Andaru parents oka laga undaru. Just because they are old andaru vadileyyali peddavallu kada antaru kani vallu edutivallani mental ga entha torture pedataro adi face chese vallaki matrame telustundi. 

How good care you take and how well you treat them, inturn if they treat you like BS ela feel avtav...?? Some fathers does that and adi face chese vadiki matrame telustundi...

24 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

I have this experience ..I rarely spoke to my paternal  grand father ..he never loved any of his kids including my father  but they took good care of him . He was fairly healthy and suddenly found out he had  pancreatic cancer .I did not know that was that serious and avoided him when I went to the village ... he died the next day ,  Before he died  , he asked for me and my father .By  the time  I reached  the house he was dead  ..I regret  not being his side in his last days .. 

Andaru anthe bhayya brathiki undi bagunna roju ego lu attitute lu lauda ani kathal 10gutaru death bed ekkinappudu they regret for their mistakes. Ma grand father kuda ade chestunde, meemu 5 grand children 4 boys and one girl and joint family. andarloki neenu koncham naughty untunde so nannu intlo prathi okkaru ye chinna tappu chesina picha kottudu kodutunde ma thatha kuda migatha vallaki full importance istunde kani death bed ekkinappatiki we were grown up, aa time lo neenu tappa ayanaki evvaru help cheyyaledu. Ala undi kuda oka roju na hand pattukuni edchadu. He repented for what he did to me. Appaudu vallaki manushula value telustundi anukunta..

2 hours ago, Pichekkistha said:

I was never close to my father.... and i don't want to be either....... This post might be to find if i am alone and if not, may be it consoles me.

In fact he is not close to neither my mother nor my brother. But i always find him talking / laughing a lot with relatives / friends . I don't understand what he is is trying to achieve. My mother..she can't utter a word / give suggestion or complain on anything at all. Its been close to 30 yrs. I feel $orry  for her.

I don't remember an instance that we were together... went to a restaurant, a movie, a trip, a ride nor a fun chat either. All he spoke to me was to either warn me or yell at me. I used to get out when he comes home for lunch. Never felt like sharing anything. Even under a low phase of life, he didn't support (except financially). I sponsored US visa for them 3 yrs back and been asking to visit because my mother wants to come. he doesn't visit and doesn't let even my mother visit.

I am not even sure if i like him...Generally, i am a happy & contended person. Don't have complains on anyone in life except him. He is over 55 now. I don't even know if i will be able to take care of him by myself when he grows older.

Are you married