Are you close to your father ?

Pichekkistha

In the grand schema of things egos do not matter , all things wither and die including relationships you have , cherish whatever you have , be kind to your father even if he is not good to you , sometimes people are not what they appear on the outside

At least you will have the satisfaction that you tried and was good to your father irrespective of how he acts towards you

gallery_40155_1_108877.gif

4 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

In the grand schema of things egos do not matter , all things wither and die including relationships you have , cherish whatever you have , be kind to your father even if he is not good to you , sometimes people are not what they appear on the outside

At least you will have the satisfaction that you tried and was good to your father irrespective of how he acts towards you

gallery_40155_1_108877.gif

Hatsoff bro very well said...and this was my opinion too..

17 minutes ago, vravi22 said:

For Today generation parents  girls n boys are same..but incase of paternal generally they love boys...if they started loving girls meanz above is the ideal sitiation or they like ur parents too much..( bcause father may be capable of earning  or taking his parental responsibility)

Anduke vallu swargastulu aynapdu Nenu badhapadinattu evaru padledu

i still remember them daily 

3 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Anduke vallu swargastulu aynapdu Nenu badhapadinattu evaru padledu

i still remember them daily 

Newtons third law is defined on love....

15 hours ago, sarkaar said:

mee father neeku  nachina, nachakapoyina, neeku janamnichina thandri.. nuvvu e stage varaku edigav unnav ante becuase of your father eh kada..

irrespective of his behaviour it is your responsibility to take care when your parents gets older.

you may  feel sorry later if you hate him now..

*=:

Yes I am close to my father... There may be a difference of opinion sometimes but thats part & parcel and move on...

I do have them(Parents) along & would like to have them along entire life...Its our responsibility anyway.

On 6/30/2017 at 10:15 PM, vravi22 said:

Bro , atleast your father has settled your life...and my father is having all the above qualities and he did not settles my life too.. not given proper direction and nor financially supported me at anytime...my father too he is more attached to his brothers n sisters than my mom (now she is no more) and he loves his bro n sis more than his childrens(myself n sibbling) we both of them felt very bad at that time..and thinking same too...but after started my carrier i started thinking  why should i have to behave like sameas he. it is my responsibility to look after my parents..and started took  his reponsibility i paid his debt with my joining bonus n first pay check ...at that tine i felt very happy internally and from that day onwards..i have took his responsibility and started loving too..and fullfil some  of his dreams..and giving respect  infront of relations n in front of others  even though my i have taken care of my marraige expenses  he did not put his expenses (at that time he realized how much am respecting him and he said he will do reception for his satisfaction and put his  hard earn money) ..and today also we are having lot of differences in our opinions  but i always respect my father and that he recognized and started appreciated mee lot infornt of his bros n sis... so dont hate your parents never ever. Start loving him  and .do your responsibility towards  your parents....

Good man.... May be you are lill more matured than me... think i need a lill more time to get there. Let go my anger.... or may both of us never change.... will let things go the way they are now... If its not for my mother, i wouldn't even bother abwt his attitude & $hit.. @~`

On 6/30/2017 at 3:24 PM, Pichekkistha said:

I was never close to my father.... and i don't want to be either....... This post might be to find if i am alone and if not, may be it consoles me.

In fact he is not close to neither my mother nor my brother. But i always find him talking / laughing a lot with relatives / friends . I don't understand what he is is trying to achieve. My mother..she can't utter a word / give suggestion or complain on anything at all. Its been close to 30 yrs. I feel $orry  for her.

I don't remember an instance that we were together... went to a restaurant, a movie, a trip, a ride nor a fun chat either. All he spoke to me was to either warn me or yell at me. I used to get out when he comes home for lunch. Never felt like sharing anything. Even under a low phase of life, he didn't support (except financially). I sponsored US visa for them 3 yrs back and been asking to visit because my mother wants to come. he doesn't visit and doesn't let even my mother visit.

I am not even sure if i like him...Generally, i am a happy & contended person. Don't have complains on anyone in life except him. He is over 55 now. I don't even know if i will be able to take care of him by myself when he grows older.

when I am reading this post, I see my mavayya in your father . when couple of friends and relatives are asked why he behave like that with the family. His answers shocks me when I heard it from my relatives.

When My mavayya was young, he is little depressed with work and not able to take care of his health. If he dies his family don't want to go down like he is struggling. so , indirectly he is giving emotional strength to stand on their own with out his support even if he is not alive. Later in the days , he paid for that as his kids and wife never care him after his retirement. I feel sorry for him . He saying he provided and support everymanner but his kids not even giving respect as a human being .

In his persepective, he might be right .

4 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

when I am reading this post, I see my mavayya in your father . when couple of friends and relatives are asked why he behave like that with the family. His answers shocks me when I heard it from my relatives.

When My mavayya was young, he is little depressed with work and not able to take care of his health. If he dies his family don't want to go down like he is struggling. so , indirectly he is giving emotional strength to stand on their own with out his support even if he is not alive. Later in the days , he paid for that as his kids and wife never care him after his retirement. I feel sorry for him . He saying he provided and support everymanner but his kids not even giving respect as a human being .

In his persepective, he might be right .

One kind of $hitty excuse... Being tough & rude with kids & family doesn't give emotional strength... %$#$