Are you close to your father ?

Pichekkistha

Just now, sarkaar said:

manushulu brathiki unnapudu value teliyadhu. ego's and emotions valana dooram chesukontaru..

manishi poyake, aa manishi viluva telustundhi. just think what you are doing..

I got what you are saying... but this case is different man... I don't have at least one good memory with him...

1 minute ago, Pichekkistha said:

I think i did start a little... no +ve response from that side... May be i will have to try a bit more.... and the thing is i don't want to be close to him... may be i am used to being this way. I sadi he is the same with each one of us in the family.

Bro trust me father netho close ledu ani feel avadam kana he is there for you ani happy feel avvu...

father lekpote entha kashtamo naku thelsu andhhke chepthuna 

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Amul Baby ... US ki financial support ivvatam joke anukunnava .. .repu nee pillalaki BMW car adigithe koni pedatavemo alochinchu

job gatra vadilesi nee kosam visit ki vastaru ankunnava.. neeku leaves ela dorakavo vallaki kooda same situation untundi

agreed job avi vadalaru , retire ayyaka ravachu

I don't like my father too. He gave me $5m to do whatever I want with it, and get out of his sight.

But I can never forgive him for the way he belittled my mom. He's no more. Sometimes I miss him.

1 minute ago, vendetta said:

ma intlo ma daddy de domination. ma mom no chepparu ma dad mataku . so Ala connect ayyanu

adhi domination ayyiundakapovachu.. gouravam anukovachu ga..

itla alochisthe kastame

4 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

I think i did start a little... no +ve response from that side... May be i will have to try a bit more.... and the thing is i don't want to be close to him... may be i am used to being this way. I sadi he is the same with each one of us in the family.

dude. forget it. Take care of your kids. And don't expect your kids to 'love' you.

Its the curse of being a parent. You are expected to give up your life for the kid. don't feel so bad about your father.

I'm sure he's okay with being the way he is.

5 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

oka house koni mee dad ki gift chey 

grand ga shashti purti cheyi  parents ki 

may be change ravachu

2 minutes ago, JUJUBI_JULABI said:

ok nothing wrong in it then, me iddaru own space lo untunnaru antey (both reserve types), as long as there is no bad feelings/hurt between you both , this still can be acceptable .

Anthey antaava uncle... ? I am okay if this doesn't change between him and me...

More worried about my mother.... Andari mundhi thakkuva chesi matladuthaadu.... Thelikaga kotti paaresthaadu... kaneesam matlaadanivvadu.... 

1 minute ago, sarkaar said:

adhi domination ayyiundakapovachu.. gouravam anukovachu ga..

itla alochisthe kastame

ni alochanalu ala unay mari

dad head of the family and makandarki ayna ante respect

seen konni families lo father pilli and mother bow bow, Ala kadu ani cheppaboya

Just now, Pichekkistha said:

Anthey antaava uncle... ? I am okay if this doesn't change between him and me...

More worried about my mother.... Andari mundhi thakkuva chesi matladuthaadu.... Thelikaga kotti paaresthaadu... kaneesam matlaadanivvadu.... 

so do something for her. atleast listen to her.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't like my father too. He gave me $5m to do whatever I want with it, and get out of his sight.

But I can never forgive him for the way he belittled my mom. He's no more. Sometimes I miss him.

I think this is the most annoying part for me as well.

18 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

I was never close to my father.... and i don't want to be either....... This post might be to find if i am alone and if not, may be it consoles me.

In fact he is not close to neither my mother nor my brother. But i always find him talking / laughing a lot with relatives / friends . I don't understand what he is is trying to achieve. My mother..she can't utter a word / give suggestion or complain on anything at all. Its been close to 30 yrs. I feel $orry  for her.

I don't remember an instance that we were together... went to a restaurant, a movie, a trip, a ride nor a fun chat either. All he spoke to me was to either warn me or yell at me. I used to get out when he comes home for lunch. Never felt like sharing anything. Even under a low phase of life, he didn't support (except financially). I sponsored US visa for them 3 yrs back and been asking to visit because my mother wants to come. he doesn't visit and doesn't let even my mother visit.

I am not even sure if i like him...Generally, i am a happy & contended person. Don't have complains on anyone in life except him. He is over 55 now. I don't even know if i will be able to take care of him by myself when he grows older.

May be you need to give some more effort? nuvvu definitely ipatdaka chala try chesi untav...kani entha try chesina alane unnaru ani..manam apeyalem kada...endukante he is your father, you shouldn't stop trying. often call chestu undu....chinnaga start chesi matladutu undu...may be one day! he will realize what he is missing and he will be normal with you also...

Ma dad kuda chinapudu chala strict ga undevallu...prati daniki ariche vallu...andariki vanuku...kodiga peddaga ayyaka my sister and me use to explain him...meru endku ala untaru..ipudu em aindi ani..relax ga undachu kada etc ani...I know utti ma matalu vini em maripoledu..but atleast chinna spark teste chalu...they are adults and very matrured...tondargane realize avtaru...

Hope you try in that way...

1 minute ago, Pichekkistha said:

yeah , me parents first nunchi alane alavatu ayyi untaru , me dad emina ala chestey nuvvu matalu anali, nenu na job cheskoni silent la ikkade unta antey kastam, iddariki emina issues vastey nuvvu chepali, nuvve pedha son aytey pakka ne mata vintaru

2 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

I got what you are saying... but this case is different man... I don't have at least one good memory with him...

case elanti dayina, thalli tandrulanu elanti vallu ayina sare, vallani gouravinchukonte adhe neeku nee life lo sri rama raksha and nee success ki help chestundhi.

Hiranya kasyapudu valla sontha bidda Bhaktha Prahaldudu ni enn isarlu dandinchina sare, chivaraku naarasimhundni vedukontadu, naa tandri ni vimukthidini cheyandi ani..

I am not saying your dad is hiranya kasyapu, just giving you an example.

1 minute ago, sarkaar said:

case elanti dayina, thalli tandrulanu elanti vallu ayina sare, vallani gouravinchukonte adhe neeku nee life lo sri rama raksha and nee success ki help chestundhi.

Hiranya kasyapudu valla sontha bidda Bhaktha Prahaldudu ni enn isarlu dandinchina sare, chivaraku naarasimhundni vedukontadu, naa tandri ni vimukthidini cheyandi ani..

I am not saying your dad is hiranya kasyapu, just giving you an example.

()>>