Are you close to your father ?

Pichekkistha

4 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

I think this is the most annoying part for me as well.

the comments in this db will be more annoying than that. brace for it.

people here have fake respect, fake bhakti, and want to advise everyone to be in a particular way.

you shouldn't have posted this here.

7 minutes ago, vendetta said:

ni alochanalu ala unay mari

dad head of the family and makandarki ayna ante respect

seen konni families lo father pilli and mother bow bow, Ala kadu ani cheppaboya

madhavan ni kooda ilane annava enti?

Domination veru respect veru. chala difference undhi. konchem burra vaadu thalli.

4 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

madhavan ni kooda ilane annava enti?

Domination very respect veru. chala difference undhi. konchem burra vaadu thalli.

sarele madhavan evadu atanki naku elanti sambandam ledu ,konni chetullo undavu anduke families background brought up main marriage fix cheskovalante ammay abbay chuddaniki bagunnaru working sarpodu

sare vere posts chudu cheppa may be domination word use cheykudadu ankunta but dad mom ni hurt cheyaru , they never argue, arguments epdu chudledu ,debbaladukodam never, tittukodam kuda epdu chudledu, mom badhapadte incase ventane cool cheydaniki try chestaru , final ga dad decide chestaru enti anedi andaru kurchuni matladkuni . so anduke aa word use chesa may be adi correct word kademo

5 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

case elanti dayina, thalli tandrulanu elanti vallu ayina sare, vallani gouravinchukonte adhe neeku nee life lo sri rama raksha and nee success ki help chestundhi.

Hiranya kasyapudu valla sontha bidda Bhaktha Prahaldudu ni enn isarlu dandinchina sare, chivaraku naarasimhundni vedukontadu, naa tandri ni vimukthidini cheyandi ani..

I am not saying your dad is hiranya kasyapu, just giving you an example.

chaalaa centuries ayipoyaayi kadha uncle.. still valid antaava...?

4 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

I think this is the most annoying part for me as well.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't like my father too. He gave me $5m to do whatever I want with it, and get out of his sight.

But I can never forgive him for the way he belittled my mom. He's no more. Sometimes I miss him.

I think one of the main reasons idhi.. mother ni father treat chese way chala impact padthadhi pillala meedha.. some fathers think .. pillalu chinappudu vallaki emi thelidhu nenu em chesina okay ane mindset lo vuntaru.. but thelikundane intlo ah paddathiki alavatu padipotharu.. but kids watch every thing . especially.. teenage lo boy child looks up to his father ani antaru.. so the way father treat his family members especially mom impacts children... (this applies to mom and the way she behaves with dad)

Generalize chesi cheppatledhu.. but thelisina families lo choosanu.. dad ni mom ni sariga treat cheyyaka povatam valla mentally hurt iyyi silent ga vundi poye vallani choosa.. they can neither change father nor console mother..  

1 minute ago, Pichekkistha said:

chaalaa centuries ayipoyaayi kadha uncle.. still valid antaava...?

puranalu entha pathavi ayina, anduloni marmamu bhaavi tharalaki chaati cheppadanike, aa avatharala ettindhi..

36 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

I was never close to my father.... and i don't want to be either....... This post might be to find if i am alone and if not, may be it consoles me.

In fact he is not close to neither my mother nor my brother. But i always find him talking / laughing a lot with relatives / friends . I don't understand what he is is trying to achieve. My mother..she can't utter a word / give suggestion or complain on anything at all. Its been close to 30 yrs. I feel $orry  for her.

I don't remember an instance that we were together... went to a restaurant, a movie, a trip, a ride nor a fun chat either. All he spoke to me was to either warn me or yell at me. I used to get out when he comes home for lunch. Never felt like sharing anything. Even under a low phase of life, he didn't support (except financially). I sponsored US visa for them 3 yrs back and been asking to visit because my mother wants to come. he doesn't visit and doesn't let even my mother visit.

I am not even sure if i like him...Generally, i am a happy & contended person. Don't have complains on anyone in life except him. He is over 55 now. I don't even know if i will be able to take care of him by myself when he grows older.

mee father em cheyyakundaane nuvvu studies complete chesi US ki ochi edo peeki podustunna ani feel ayithe..  hate your father.. or else try to talk to them openly and understand your father... try your best to make him happy... 

2 minutes ago, innovative said:

I think one of the main reasons idhi.. mother ni father treat chese way chala impact padthadhi pillala meedha.. some fathers think .. pillalu chinappudu vallaki emi thelidhu nenu em chesina okay ane mindset lo vuntaru.. but thelikundane intlo ah paddathiki alavatu padipotharu.. but kids watch every thing . especially.. teenage lo boy child looks up to his father ani antaru.. so the way father treat his family members especially mom impacts children... (this applies to mom and the way she behaves with dad)

Generalize chesi cheppatledhu.. but thelisina families lo choosanu.. dad ni mom ni sariga treat cheyyaka povatam valla mentally hurt iyyi silent ga vundi poye vallani choosa.. they can neither change father nor console mother..  

I never looked upto my father... don't remember a single moment of it....

"they can neither change father nor console mother..  " This is true... and in similar position. #$1

39 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

I was never close to my father.... and i don't want to be either....... This post might be to find if i am alone and if not, may be it consoles me.

In fact he is not close to neither my mother nor my brother. But i always find him talking / laughing a lot with relatives / friends . I don't understand what he is is trying to achieve. My mother..she can't utter a word / give suggestion or complain on anything at all. Its been close to 30 yrs. I feel $orry  for her.

I don't remember an instance that we were together... went to a restaurant, a movie, a trip, a ride nor a fun chat either. All he spoke to me was to either warn me or yell at me. I used to get out when he comes home for lunch. Never felt like sharing anything. Even under a low phase of life, he didn't support (except financially). I sponsored US visa for them 3 yrs back and been asking to visit because my mother wants to come. he doesn't visit and doesn't let even my mother visit.

I am not even sure if i like him...Generally, i am a happy & contended person. Don't have complains on anyone in life except him. He is over 55 now. I don't even know if i will be able to take care of him by myself when he grows older.

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

mee father em cheyyakundaane nuvvu studies complete chesi US ki ochi edo peeki podustunna ani feel ayithe..  hate your father.. or else try to talk to them openly and understand your father... try your best to make him happy... 

lol. There's nothing to understand.

humans love their kids  more than they love their parents.

pretty sure his dad loves him, and its okay if he doesn't love back as much. its normal.

Just now, lazybugger said:

lol. There's nothing to understand.

humans love their kids  more than they love their parents.

pretty sure his dad loves him, and its okay if he doesn't love back as much. its normal.

of course he doesnt need to love his father.. but he should not hate him or bother about his behavior if he hasnt made any attempt from his side or hasnt got the balls to talk to his father and find out whats going on with him...

Don't listen to people who say you need to take care of parents no matter what they are, just because they brought you into this world. 

Not all parents deserve respect and love from their kids. I have seen great parents as well as worst parents.

Don't worry about what others say. They have no clue what a bad parenting can lead to. 

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Adhi kuda cheyyakunda Road meedha vadileyyaala uncle ? Moreover, it cannot compensate what my mother lost over 30 years ... I am talking about happiness & bonding... You are talking about position & luxury....  I don't expect anyone to understand this... unless they are in similar position.

1 minute ago, Pichekkistha said:

I never looked upto my father... don't remember a single moment of it....

"they can neither change father nor console mother..  " This is true... and in similar position. 

dude, do you really think people look up to their fathers? Not unless their fathers were achievers, or visibly toiled for keeping them safe and secure.

since kids do not know what fathers undergo, pretty much everyone who says that they look up to their father is lying.