Are you close to your father ?

Pichekkistha

Just now, vendetta said:

iddarni happy chey man

inta age vachaka inni years ayanto undi inka mom ki mee dad nundi em expectations undavu

they want you to be happy, happyga pelli chesko kids wife family toh happy undu, successful ga undu, it makes them happy

anta old age vacha keerthi pratistaki value istaru 

@vendetta  arey Venduluu.. elaa unnav ra? has been long time... ee madhya DB ki raatledenti darling?

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

what ever it is.. the mother is institutionalized .. separating them now will give her more pain than pleasure... TS should try his best to make his father openup with family... 

cinema lu ekkuva choosthavu anukunta.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

how smug you are man. How do you know that TS's mother didn't feel that she was ill treated? some women don't even spell it out, in the fear of being asked to shut up or humiliated as being not strong enough.

I can't speak for the TS, but my mother was disgusted with my father's behavior towards her brother and relatives. Ofcourse my father had his reasons, and they were good ones too.

I know it, because I spent whole of my teen years rebelling against my father, doing things to piss him, dragging him to face humiliation on my account, etc.

I did this all because my mother wept before me and my sister.

%$#$

i think TS should go back to his homecountry and try to bring his parents / his mother with him to US ( if they allow him to enter back at POE)

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

adhi ichi 20yrs ayyindi. inka endhi racha. ichina next min aey marichi poyna.

I don't owe a thing to my dad. I miss him, onlyy because I thought my dad was uniquely cruel. Found out almost every male is like that.

okay

I don't owe a thing to my dad. I miss him, onlyy because I thought my dad was uniquely cruel. Found out almost every male is like that.

ante nikipdu enta?

r u old uncle?

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

%$#$

i think TS should go back to his homecountry and try to bring his parents / his mother with him to US ( if they allow him to enter back at POE)

I can see another crappy father in you.

4 minutes ago, k2s said:

abbooo janalu bhaley analyze sethunnar kada situation ni.. 

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

as usual nuvvu ochi janalani analyze sesthunnav ga.

@3$%

psychologically nuvvu disturbed ga untavoo ... urikey chinna chinna vishayalaki hyper enduku ayithavoo...... now i understood 

sorry for you man