db best comedy poster

rockyforu143

On 7/1/2017 at 4:07 AM, tennisluvr said:

I don't about someone intentionally trying to generate any sense of comedy here, as most people here seem to lack a sense of humor. 

But the closest entities that come close to amusing you with their sycophant behavior are undoubtedly entities like @Rendu and his alter ego called @sarkaar.

Of course the troll called @sarkaar has other alter egos like @khamosh and @jesse_bb since he doesn't have the cahoonas to post from one ID and tries to resort to various IDs to show the multiple personality disorder that affects his being. 

era gajji kukka. Baga diginattu undhi.. bayata kammodes baga G 10girra. intha para paralu rasthunav... nuvvu enni non-veg lu thinna nee potti potta batta and pappu  gadiki  rosham konchem kooda raadhu ra rei bapappa..

worst upbrining lekka unnav. ninnu mee samajika vargam veli vesina frustration lo eeda db lo  para paralu rayadam thappa ikem migaladhu..

lol potti potato  MAVNI loser @tennisluvr aka @Android_Halwa bapappa.

3 hours ago, sarkaar said:

era gajji kukka. Baga diginattu undhi.. bayata kammodes baga G 10girra. intha para paralu rasthunav... nuvvu enni non-veg lu thinna nee potti potta batta and pappu  gadiki  rosham konchem kooda raadhu ra rei bapappa..

worst upbrining lekka unnav. ninnu mee samajika vargam veli vesina frustration lo eeda db lo  para paralu rayadam thappa ikem migaladhu..

@lazybugger Look the self destructive troll @sarkaar is back with his usual gibberish, that makes sense to only him and his group of ass lickers that like licking his stinky asss. 

Potti antunnavu potta antunnavu avanni baane unnattunnaye, hey I know a gutter pig like you won't have any info beyond the yellow shitt that you and your fellow rabid dogs ingest, but potti potta gallani US Army lo teesukotaniki idemi bezawada traffic police dept kaadu caste leka neni/gadda surnames choosi "manade ra maava icheyi ra job" ani cheyataniki. But I can understand that a myopic third rate slumdog like you won't understand all this, so keep barking and be the self destructive troll that you are. 

Entha sepu samajika vargam yellow shitt tinadamu, rosham ante enti ra bali gaadu certified mentally unfit ani evadini padithey vadini kalchi dengatama, mee cummode jaati ratnam anipinchukunnadu ga lol. Lekunte nakka naidu gaadi laga mama ni vennu potu podavatama. 

Meeru entha kanna digajaratharina telusu le ra anduke most hated group of pulkas meeru, why would I be frustrated ra gajji kukka. I am glad I am not a yellown shittt eater anyway. @3$%

Oh btw, mee yellow slaves ni nenu avoid chestha le ra real life lo. You probably don't realize it but your yellow shitt stinks to high heavens, so mee lanti shitheads ki dooram unta. 

But I am sure wallowing in that yellow shitt is going to feel orgasmic to rabid dogs like you. So nuvvu anukunnattu I have no yellow shitt eaters in my close or distant circle. Keep hallucinating though, bet that yellow shitt must be pretty strong. 

On 7/1/2017 at 9:11 AM, lazybugger said:

lol @sarkaar. this guy can't even troll properly. He trolls, spews sh1t and then declares that he's disgusted with the guy he trolls, and then blocks him.

He must be the most confused troll ever on this db. 

CITI_c$y