persistence and grit

icecreamZ

Just now, batman said:

ya similarly there is an idea of hindurastra and TN is very much part of it

without asking for TN's approval of the idea. lol.

is that how you guys impose Hindutva on everyone?

gawd, talking to you is making me stupid.

I quit. Its late.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• samaja_varagamana

• icecreamZ

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Is that relevant to the conversation? really?

just a cheap shot at nothing, man. 

there's a difference between the idea of TN and the current reality of it.

cheap shot is alright as long as it hits the spot +-

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Stop running around like a headless chicken. 

save your Hindutva propaganda to your moron friends at the shaka.

You have no answer to what I say. Your contention that upper castes be thrown a 20% bone is the most hilarious. That'll be a bone, only if upper caste representation is less than 20%. go check if it is.

haha..

lets restrict them to 20% thats ok....upperchastes are not the only segment in hindu rastra

Next time when you are in a shaka. Try and formulate an acceptable reservation policy, that respects dalits, upper castes, and obc and poor and marginalized, right to represented.

lets not throw upper castes under the bus. but lets not give them more than what they deserve, which is wht they get under the current system, and still cry about it. 

because something called 'merit' it seems.

1 minute ago, batman said:

lets restrict them to 20% thats ok....upperchastes are not the only segment in hindu rastra

dude, you don't represent upper castes. don't be so naive. nobody will accept that proposal.

if they do, its great. really great.

I do not have the time or patience to educate morons like you.

so go learn about Hindutva first, before you start defending it with me.

what a bore.

dude, you don't represent upper castes. don't be so naive. nobody will accept that proposal.

if they do, its great. really great.

i am also ok if threes a new reservation rule like giving quota for people educated in rural govt schools....but hen dalits studying in tops schools should forgo which doubt is possible

6 minutes ago, batman said:

cheap shot is alright as long as it hits the spot +-

yeah. talking sh1t about TN is so easy for Hindutva people.

what do you guys call them? lemurians or something, right? ofcourse TamBrahms are exempted from that description.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I do not have the time or patience to educate morons like you.

so go learn about Hindutva first, before you start defending it with me.

what a bore.

gr8 that you think i am moron....i was only trying to hold up a mirror to you*&*

3 minutes ago, batman said:

i am also ok if threes a new reservation rule like giving quite for people educated in rural govt schools....but hen dalits studying in tops schools should forgo which doubt is possible

see you are just throwing around ideas, which will never be possible in reality.

the reality is, 50% general quota seats will now be inaccessible to the quota candidates. the majority share in that 50% will be bagged by uppercastes.

so 20% of the population bagging 40-45% of the seats. I think that's your idea of social justice.

keep it up.

besides none of the guys who get into these elite schools based on merit are going to change India. 

yeah. talking sh1t about TN is so easy for Hindutva people.

what do you guys call them? lemurians or something, right? ofcourse TamBrahms are exempted from that description.

it s so funny how you keep hanging on to the TN coattails@3$%

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

batman, you have nothing interesting to say. pls learn to shut up man.

common man you can't even take a counter point and then claim yourself to be the only smart as.s in this db who can rile up people*&*

14 minutes ago, batman said:

common man you can't even take a counter point and then claim yourself to be the only smart as.s in this db who can rile up people*&*

If I want to rile people up, I would tell how many uppercaste asses I fired in the last 4yrs. And how some I fired just out of spite.

may be some day I'll do that.

15 minutes ago, batman said:

I've already made all the points. which you conveniently left midway, because you've been shown up as a clueless fcuk.

you want 20% for uppercaste, which I say is a joke, both as a policy, and as its popular acceptance among uppercastes.

you didn't even acknowledge the fact that your hindutva govt actually made general quota untouchable for quota candidates, and its implications.

you don't want to go there, because your Hindutva house of cards will come crashing down if you did.

now stop talking down to me, and go enjoy your life.