persistence and grit

icecreamZ

22 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I've already made all the points. which you conveniently left midway, because you've been shown up as a clueless fcuk.

you want 20% for uppercaste, which I say is a joke, both as a policy, and as its popular acceptance among uppercastes.

you didn't even acknowledge the fact that your hindutva govt actually made general quota untouchable for quota candidates, and its implications.

you don't want to go there, because your Hindutva house of cards will come crashing down if you did.

now stop talking down to me, and go enjoy your life. 

now let me burst your fart myths....

dalit quota itself doesn't get filled in many govt jobs, ex  professors job in univs are vacant. first let the dalit quota fill up and then we can talk abt filling u general quota. i am sure you have no clue of this

now who is the clueless fcuk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• samaja_varagamana

• icecreamZ

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, batman said:

now let me burst your fart myths....

dalit quota itself doesn't get filled in many govt jobs, ex  professors job in univs are vacant. first let the dalit quota fill up and then we can talk abt filling u general quota. i am sure you have no clue of this

now who is the clueless fcuk

how dumb are you, really? you are making my point, and think that I've been a clueless fcuk?

If the dalit quota itself doesn't fill up, what's your problem if all the rich dalit's use up the quota?

10 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

They are entertaining us

they are ruining your mind. Forcing you to live with a close mind. Think Beyond it.. and the worst part is we discuss that shiat a lot.

Indian Cinema has ruined generations.

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

how dumb are you, really? you are making my point, and think that I've been a clueless fcuk?

If the dalit quota itself doesn't fill up, what's your problem if all the rich dalit's use up the quota?

so why don't you fight for that dalit quota t be filled up first instead of crying over the 50 % general quota

3 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

they are ruining your mind. Forcing you to live with a close mind. Think Beyond it.. and the worst part is we discuss that shiat a lot.

Indian Cinema has ruined generations.

Bro i am not talking only about indiam cinema i am talking about the art form. Yes i know some movies like brahmosthavam and svsc will make u r mind shut. But look at the world cinema. Cinema is the only medium where we can get to know other culture and other ppls lifestyle.........i know books also give same info .......but visual things make more impact