modlo GST endi ee dopidi

NinduChandurudu

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

demonetization is the work of an arrogant clueless fcuking bastard.

GST, not so much. what bribes are you talking about? entire system is automated. GST has other problems, like taking away state govt's agency to plan welfare works as they deem fit.

desha bhakts should love GST. I hate GST more than demonetization, because I hate India. GST unites India under one market. But thanks to Hindutva, which will ultimately divide India, I'm still hopeful.

I really hope GST fails, but it won't.

It might be automated. But corrupted officials and traders will always find a loophole to abuse the system Until some solid action is taken on them, they wont fear until that happens. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batman

• lazybugger

• NinduChandurudu

• TampaChinnodu

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TampaChinnodu said:

That is what they said when they told Income tax department will send notices to people who abused demonetization. What happened , nothing. except few days of drama of raids. everything is settled now. System was supposed to caught all cheaters since all the money had to deposited and black money was supposed come out. 

If there are problems with the GSTN, it'll be ironed out in time.

except some frustrated vendors, who have to post their invoices multiple times (in case it doesn't work), the regular public will not be bothered by GST.

1 hour ago, BUDDY said:

i think that includes 18% tax on service charge as well

correcte bhayoo ... but service tax is like tip kadha adhi mana istam kadha kadthama ledha ani:

It might be automated. But corrupted officials and traders will always find a loophole to abuse the system Until some solid action is taken on them, they wont fear until that happens. 

US lo entha mandhi sales tax eggodthunnaru oka saari kanukko. GST system lo eggottadam chaala kastam.

not because of some rating system that one moron mentioned in one of the posts above. But its because the tax is divided across the chain. The only guy who can avoid it might be retailer.

But then by that time, almost 90% of the tax that is owed to the govt is already in their account. 

dont keep saying 'fear', 'action', pls. with the right incentive, people will pay their taxes. most people are not crooks. If you want to build a good country, first learn to trust your neighbour.

that is something that the bastard Modi didn't when he did demonetization. he's not even fit to be a human.

1 minute ago, battu said:

correcte bhayoo ... but service tax is like tip kadha adhi mana istam kadha kadthama ledha ani:

yeah its like a tip ... mostly high end places lo ne esthaaru ilaa 12-18% Service charge ... usually evaru teeseymani adagaru kaani ,  by law if u ask the restaurant to take it off they have to take it off of ur bill ,...

Just now, BUDDY said:

yeah its like a tip ... mostly high end places lo ne esthaaru ilaa 12-18% Service charge ... usually evaru teeseymani adagaru kaani ,  by law if u ask the restaurant to take it off they have to take it off of ur bill ,...

They could clubbed the service charge along with the items.

clubbing them with where they printed taxes column is just idiotic. Makes the bill harder to read.

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

mari optional inappudu service tax ki kuda mundhe tax endhuku vesada ani....

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

US lo entha mandhi sales tax eggodthunnaru oka saari kanukko. GST system lo eggottadam chaala kastam.

not because of some rating system that one moron mentioned in one of the posts above. But its because the tax is divided across the chain. The only guy who can avoid it might be retailer.

But then by that time, almost 90% of the tax that is owed to the govt is already in their account. 

dont keep saying 'fear', 'action', pls. with the right incentive, people will pay their taxes. most people are not crooks. If you want to build a good country, first learn to trust your neighbour.

that is something that the bastard Modi didn't when he did demonetization. he's not even fit to be a human.

Lets hope so. Time will tell. I have been reading all over internet that GST will end lot of corruption , I hope that happens. 

My theory about corruption is, If they dont take actions on the people who were caught, Then even if you close one door for them to take bribes, They will always find another ways to earn that money. So it is just matter of finding another source to do that.

7 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

I don't know if input credits are automatically credited. I think vendors will have a slight cash flow problem for a while.

Just now, lazybugger said:

They could clubbed the service charge along with the items.

clubbing them with where they printed taxes column is just idiotic. Makes the bill harder to read.

that's the stupid software that TGIF is using ... 

Lets hope so. Time will tell. I have been reading all over internet that GST will end lot of corruption , I hope that happens. 

My theory about corruption is, If dont take actions on the people who were caught, Then even if you close one door for them to take bribes, They will always find another ways to earn that money. So it is just matter of finding another source to do that.

No. No. always let people do stuff by themselves. Its what decent societies evolve to do.

even if its not completely doable, must try to aiim for that. starting off with - so and so is like this and should be brought into line through punishments, is not the way to build a society.

3 minutes ago, macha said:

nuvu drinks  ki takuva katinava it should be 28%

i'm not entirely sure but I think that's only for alcoholic drinks .... 

2 minutes ago, battu said:

mari optional inappudu service tax ki kuda mundhe tax endhuku vesada ani....

teeseymante the'll generate a new bill .... deenlo already include chesadu kabatti even service charge is taxed ...

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

i'm not entirely sure but I think that's only for alcoholic drinks .... 

teeseymante the'll generate a new bill .... deenlo already include chesadu kabatti even service charge is taxed ...

gotcha...

The only problem with GST is that the center has dipped its beak into sales tax. shameless fcukers.

or they could've kept 80-20, state-center share of the GST. not 50-50.

disgusting pieces of sh1t.