modlo GST endi ee dopidi

NinduChandurudu

9 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

i'm not entirely sure but I think that's only for alcoholic drinks .... 

teeseymante the'll generate a new bill .... deenlo already include chesadu kabatti even service charge is taxed ...

carbonated drinks kuda kada?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batman

• lazybugger

• NinduChandurudu

• TampaChinnodu

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

US lo entha mandhi sales tax eggodthunnaru oka saari kanukko. GST system lo eggottadam chaala kastam.

not because of some rating system that one moron mentioned in one of the posts above. But its because the tax is divided across the chain. The only guy who can avoid it might be retailer.

But then by that time, almost 90% of the tax that is owed to the govt is already in their account. 

dont keep saying 'fear', 'action', pls. with the right incentive, people will pay their taxes. most people are not crooks. If you want to build a good country, first learn to trust your neighbour.

that is something that the bastard Modi didn't when he did demonetization. he's not even fit to be a human.

lol i never said ratings will make tax evasion difficult.....can you point where i said that ....common man this way even samaja will stop following you @3$%

1 minute ago, batman said:

lol i never said ratings will make tax evasion difficult.....can you point where i said that ....common man this way even samaja will stop following you @3$%

stop clutching at straws man. go ask your college for a refund. Its clear they did a shoddy job of educating you.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

demonetization is the work of an arrogant clueless fcuking bastard.

GST, not so much. what bribes are you talking about? entire system is automated. GST has other problems, like taking away state govt's agency to plan welfare works as they deem fit.

desha bhakts should love GST. I hate GST more than demonetization, because I hate India. GST unites India under one market. But thanks to Hindutva, which will ultimately divide India, I'm still hopeful.

I really hope GST fails, but it won't.

another of your propaganda which as usual i will burst......

petrol/diesel electricity alcohol are kept out of gst and states can make/change their takes as per their will. states earn 90% of revenue by these sources not the commodity goods that come under gst. sales tax impact will be but then states expect more streamlined business/transportation will help more business to expand/enter and that will help the states. its a give and take while keeping their major revenue sources untouched and expanding on sales.

central govt will also cover for revenue loss for manufacturing states all this is in gst bill....so read that first and cover your arse

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

stop clutching at straws man. go ask your college for a refund. Its clear they did a shoddy job of educating you.

well you need to file a case on your school/college for altering the sanity of your mind to such an extent

let me educate on rating part of gst since some propagandist moron here will twist anything simply coz they hate india/modi etc....

in a business chain if a vendor doesn't file gst returns and thus makes difficult for govt to give input tax credit to other members in hierarchy, such firms will be downgraded and thus will enable other firms to avoid them while doing business transactions simple coz they are unreliable and could possibly  break the chain. this way ppl are incentivized to do business honestly and dishonest people are disenfranchised. so business will be fearful and will stick to rule without doing gafla. 

now people can still do business will low rated firms but at their own risk of losing the input tax credit

1 hour ago, TampaChinnodu said:

That is what they said when they told Income tax department will send notices to people who abused demonetization. What happened , nothing. except few days of drama of raids. everything is settled now. System was supposed to caught all cheaters since all the money had to deposited and black money was supposed come out. 

dude 1 lakh registered firms were delisted after demonetization coz they were shell companies and were funneling black money

start reading actual news and not to propaganda morons like @lazybugger @psyc0pk who talk from their arses

8 minutes ago, batman said:

dude 1 lakh registered firms were delisted after demonetization coz they were shell companies and were funneling black money

start reading actual news and not to propaganda morons like @lazybugger @psyc0pk who talk from their arses

Dont know first hand information about shell companies. Great if that is true. My statement was in reference to how easily majority people converted black money to white by paying bank employees , brokers and other loopholes. 

8 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Dont know first hand information about shell companies. Great if that is true. My statement was in reference to how easily majority people converted black money to white by paying bank employees , brokers and other loopholes. 

yes we indians are famous for doing jugaad so most money has got back to the banks. but a lot of black money and parallel economy got accounted for. busting shell companies who launder black money hits at the root cause of black money generation and now gst is another strike on that. 

15 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

1500 bill ki 500 taxes aa...vammo

Only 300 GST migatha 200 service tax. Still 18% tax on food is too much...

1 hour ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Only 300 GST migatha 200 service tax. Still 18% tax on food is too much...

whoever thinks its too much have an option to not have parmesan chicken, crab fish and lemonade at TGI fridays

20 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

gst ekkadaina same ye kadha man..even on roadside restaurant

Idli bandi vaadi daggara thinamani kavi bhaavam emo man ... bandi vadiki GST NA kadaaa

3 hours ago, batman said:

whoever thinks its too much have an option to not have parmesan chicken, crab fish and lemonade at TGI fridays

anthe janalu costly food tinnaru kabatti memu ekkuva vasulu chestam anadam tappu...rich ppl ki money emaina free ga vastada ..money andariki same ye kadha..all are equal before law is in constitution