• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Don_Draper

• ARYA

• nildesparandom

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently, when you focus your mind on something, with grit and determination, it no longer matters what you do, as long as you get money out of that activity.

doesn't matter if you are poisoning an entire generation of people by promoting regressive attitudes as cool.

all we need is grit and determination, and the money to flow in one direction. from the consumer to the producer. So that the consumer can later be made a wage slave, so he can keep on buying, until he dies.

On 7/2/2017 at 11:40 AM, alpachinao said:

Bollywood garbage tamil telugu lot better

Lol avid inka darunam.. epudu pichakuntla love stories Prati movie lo or Family sentiment.. dank tappa verey chutney recipe telidu.. Tell me 10 movies in last 5 years without love story and were hits..chuseytollu piccholu untey chesetollu anta kanna

On 7/2/2017 at 11:54 AM, Idassamed said:

But manchi papalu and music isthundi konni sarlu

Anurag kashyap , rgv , neeraj pandey, sriram raghavan lanti kondarni kuda istundi..

On 7/2/2017 at 11:09 AM, lazybugger said:

apparently, when you focus your mind on something, with grit and determination, it no longer matters what you do, as long as you get money out of that activity.

doesn't matter if you are poisoning an entire generation of people by promoting regressive attitudes as cool.

all we need is grit and determination, and the money to flow in one direction. from the consumer to the producer. So that the consumer can later be made a wage slave, so he can keep on buying, until he dies.

Lol.. and the grit n determination are needed for shaitty movies

19 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Lol avid inka darunam.. epudu pichakuntla love stories Prati movie lo or Family sentiment.. dank tappa verey chutney recipe telidu.. Tell me 10 movies in last 5 years without love story and were hits..chuseytollu piccholu untey chesetollu anta kanna

don't know about Telugu, but Tamil movies are extremely regressive. promoting anti women themes in almost all of them.

but if you want movies that don't have love as the central theme, there are some in Tamil.

Tamizhukku en ondrai azhutthavum - a silly sci fi movie, but ultimately hits many awesome notes. like showing a self made engineer solve some crisis in telecom networks because of solar flares. ofcourse the technical details are not quite there. but marks for attempt.

Indru Netru Naalai - a kiddish time travel movie, but incorporates the most basic time travel loop to make it an authentic time travel movie. 

There are many movies that are based on social realities of urban poor, that don't have love as the central themes. And some of them do not portray women like sh1t.

And these movies were all profitable. 

25 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Anurag kashyap , rgv , neeraj pandey, sriram raghavan lanti kondarni kuda istundi..

RGV is utter trash. The man doesn't even respect himself.

I forgot that other movie where actor Jayam Ravi plays an adivasi, humiliated for being a reservation candidate, and saves India from the humiliation of an aborted rocket launch.

It was a decent movie. Except I have trouble with the entire patriotism thing that Jayam Ravi shows. If I was him, I wouldn't have cared.

So the filmmaker should've explored some of his angst too, against the system. Not just portrayed him as an intelligent, resourceful, but meek apologist for the status quo.