• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Don_Draper

• ARYA

• nildesparandom

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/2/2017 at 9:09 AM, lazybugger said:

apparently, when you focus your mind on something, with grit and determination, it no longer matters what you do, as long as you get money out of that activity.

doesn't matter if you are poisoning an entire generation of people by promoting regressive attitudes as cool.

all we need is grit and determination, and the money to flow in one direction. from the consumer to the producer. So that the consumer can later be made a wage slave, so he can keep on buying, until he dies.

On 7/2/2017 at 9:15 AM, lazybugger said:

If you don't agree, you are a dirty communist. even though you hate dictatorships.

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Dibankar Banerjee is the best Hindi movie maker.

Detective Byomkesh Bakshi was awesome.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I forgot that other movie where actor Jayam Ravi plays an adivasi, humiliated for being a reservation candidate, and saves India from the humiliation of an aborted rocket launch.

It was a decent movie. Except I have trouble with the entire patriotism thing that Jayam Ravi shows. If I was him, I wouldn't have cared.

So the filmmaker should've explored some of his angst too, against the system. Not just portrayed him as an intelligent, resourceful, but meek apologist for the status quo.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

The best love story I have seen in Tamil is Iyarkai.

It is the most beautiful, heartbreaking love story ever told on a tamil screen.

ee rasedi edo oka post lo rayocchu ga ila constipation problem unnodi la ila installments lo pittutunnav enduku narsi thata @3$%

Movie Vanamagan  - monne kada release ayindi.

asalu emanna thinking and observationa power aa needi, ee analysis aa film crew lo okkaru kooda chesundaru.

lazybugger dude-where are u working....chaala curious to know. nee laanti vyakthi intelligence ila ee db ki maathrame ankitham kaakoodadhu ani naa yokka gatti abhiprayam.

btw, I disagree with the guy who made the youtube video you posted.

Its not the audience's fault that movies suck. It the makers fault. They are not talented enough, don't have the confidence to push the producers, so many things.

If 5 out of 10 movies that are unique are released a week, atleast one will be profitable. About the same percentage of profitable masala movies. And with much lesser budget and risk.

Its definitely not the audience's fault.

I have seen many attempts to be unique in Tamil fall flat on their face, because the writing is shoddy. I think all movies costing more than a certain budget to make (say 15crores) should be taxed heavily, so that high budget movies are discouraged.

and people learn to experiment with low budget flicks first.

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

ee rasedi edo oka post lo rayocchu ga ila constipation problem unnodi la ila installments lo pittutunnav enduku narsi thata @3$%

easy to read. why are you bothered?

2 minutes ago, nildesparandom said:

Movie Vanamagan  - monne kada release ayindi.

asalu emanna thinking and observationa power aa needi, ee analysis aa film crew lo okkaru kooda chesundaru.

lazybugger dude-where are u working....chaala curious to know. nee laanti vyakthi intelligence ila ee db ki maathrame ankitham kaakoodadhu ani naa yokka gatti abhiprayam.

db ki ankitham antey? nee yavva. goppollu ra meerantha.

ee madhya ney internet ni discover chesina yedhava mokaalu laaga unnaru. haha..

43 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Lol avid inka darunam.. epudu pichakuntla love stories Prati movie lo or Family sentiment.. dank tappa verey chutney recipe telidu.. Tell me 10 movies in last 5 years without love story and were hits..chuseytollu piccholu untey chesetollu anta kanna

I think corporatisation of telugu film industry will start churning out better low budget movies. It's already happening may be.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

db ki ankitham antey? nee yavva. goppollu ra meerantha.

ee madhya ney internet ni discover chesina yedhava mokaalu laaga unnaru. haha..

come again ?