Funeral Expenses For Pradeep Pothnak

amsuraj

5 hours ago, thokkatholu said:

Poinollu manchollu. 

Go fund me la money ichhestollu kuda manchollu.

go fund me lo money ichee vallu mundu meeku life isurance undo chusukondi. Lekapothe mundu meeru life insurance theeskondi.

it costs 60$ per month for 1 million. It can happen to anyone. Protect ur loved ones. 

GoFundMe vundaga life insurance enduku dandaga ani annadu oka contracting dost naatho.

2 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

150K is too much man 

4 years back , maa junior gaadu TB valla chanipoyadu, he just finisehd his masters 

adi kosam, kannukunte, to transfer body from UK to Hyd , they charged around 6500£ , but teluug doctors local counciler tho matladi , 5000£ ki set chesaru 
 May be US nundi max max 10,000$ ayiidi emo ani naa estimation 

in 1999 one of my leads expired of heart attack ..... it took 10K to send that body to India ........my office took care of everything ....... my office guys raised Rs 100 to Rs 1200 per head based on the levels in the organization and raised 12-15 lakhs and then we had a group insurance in india which gave 20 Lakhs .......... so close to 30 -35 lakhs to his wife and 4 month old kid they gave ...... in 1999............

10 hours ago, Sreeven said:

2010 nundi work chesina 150k ante chala takkuva mandi save cheyagalaru...i will donate for this guy...they are not requesting 500k...150k is small when it is shared...lets help guys...

even bill gates wont get 150k right away in to savings.. rich people and ordinary people all have life insurance.. india lo too .. kirana shop owner will have life insurance.. it has not hing to do with your savings.. it has all to do with your life emergencies..

so money will be supported by life insurance.. you need to pay 4$ for 100,000$ coverage. 8 dollars per month for 200,000 coverage

24 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

even bill gates wont get 150k right away in to savings.. rich people and ordinary people all have life insurance.. india lo too .. kirana shop owner will have life insurance.. it has not hing to do with your savings.. it has all to do with your life emergencies..

so money will be supported by life insurance.. you need to pay 4$ for 100,000$ coverage. 8 dollars per month for 200,000 coverage

*=:

1 minute ago, chaikumar said:

He is from a rich family in India. Check his marriage video on facebook.

I am sure some fraud guy created this gofundme page. 

Doesnt matter. Emotions sell. It will reach its 150k target. 

2 minutes ago, chaikumar said:

He is from a rich family in India. Check his marriage video on facebook.

I am sure some fraud guy created this gofundme page. 

Yes, he is ex-councillor or something son

8 minutes ago, thokkatholu said:

This page looks fraud.... look at the details. They wrote "this family hails from south india..".. 

They just updated the info 

Pradeep Pothnak (28), along with couple of our colleagues and their family planned for camping in West Virginia to celebrate his birthday. Sunday June 2nd 2017. Pradeep and four other colleagues left the of camp area early morning around 5:30 am to grab coffee. With in close distance to the camping area they met an accident and everyone in the car were taken to Braxton county memorial hospital where doctors treated and declared Pradeep is no longer with us. It is very unfortunate and we have lost a wonderful person and a good friend . We are trying our best in gathering all we can to support all the activities. Currently body is in Charleston WV and TANA confirmation taking over the ownership of transferring him to NJ and then to India. We have submitted all the documentation in need for the transfer. His wife karthika is planned to board the flight later today to her home town.

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

@kakatiya Can you recommend any provider/plan.. if you have any info handy? I know i can search google, but it will be too much info and confusing to decide one. Thanks

4 minutes ago, Hitman said:

@kakatiya Can you recommend any provider/plan.. if you have any info handy? I know i can search google, but it will be too much info and confusing to decide one. Thanks

+1

15 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

They just updated the info 

Pradeep Pothnak (28), along with couple of our colleagues and their family planned for camping in West Virginia to celebrate his birthday. Sunday June 2nd 2017. Pradeep and four other colleagues left the of camp area early morning around 5:30 am to grab coffee. With in close distance to the camping area they met an accident and everyone in the car were taken to Braxton county memorial hospital where doctors treated and declared Pradeep is no longer with us. It is very unfortunate and we have lost a wonderful person and a good friend . We are trying our best in gathering all we can to support all the activities. Currently body is in Charleston WV and TANA confirmation taking over the ownership of transferring him to NJ and then to India. We have submitted all the documentation in need for the transfer. His wife karthika is planned to board the flight later today to her home town.

Evado ee db ni baga follow avutunnadu anukunta but stills date june 2nd 2017

Eppudu aa post July 2nd tho update avutay pakka dbian 

Just now, Cooldude4321 said:

Evado ee db ni baga follow avutunnadu anukunta but stills date june 2nd 2017

Eppudu aa post July 2nd tho update avutay pakka dbian 

month marsipoyi vuntaadu