Funeral Expenses For Pradeep Pothnak

amsuraj

2 minutes ago, Cooldude4321 said:

Nuvve post chesava aa gofundme? 

Nope. I am not supporter of such campaigns. Its up to people to decide what they want to donate for, But Personally I do not think this was deserving one. 

The campaign might not be fraud one. I doubt it any desi will take this much risk to do fraud where he can be easily get caught. But the person who started it doesn't seems to be organized or busy in dealing with other issues. He didn't posted all the info on the campaign.

karthika akkai inkoka sunayana akkai avudam anukundi...

kani public pedaga dekhatledu anukunta...its been 24 hours and all that gofund collected was $18,000....very poor record considering previous collections...

think sheen is moving away from such campaigns..glad people realised about such campaigns...its blood money

dead body transport is being taken care by TANA...so, funeral and transport expenses kuda levu..

atu itu ga $18,000 collect ayinayi...saripotayi kada, remainign expenses...karthika akkai india ki veladaniki...vellaka chinna chinna karchulaki...

to the fund creator : apeyandi boss, ie dabbu teesukuni RIP PRADEEP inka migili vunna self respect ni sampeyakandi...meeku dhairyam vunte mee friend ni chepunebadulu antho intho danam cheyandi..anthe kani, public ni adagakandi vayya paisal kavale ani..

37 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

kani public pedaga dekhatledu anukunta...its been 24 hours and all that gofund collected was $18,000....very poor record considering previous collections...

think sheen is moving away from such campaigns..glad people realised about such campaigns...its blood money

sunayana case is different man, akkada hate crime ikkada god's decision 

49 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

dead body transport is being taken care by TANA...so, funeral and transport expenses kuda levu..

atu itu ga $18,000 collect ayinayi...saripotayi kada, remainign expenses...karthika akkai india ki veladaniki...vellaka chinna chinna karchulaki...

to the fund creator : apeyandi boss, ie dabbu teesukuni RIP PRADEEP inka migili vunna self respect ni sampeyakandi...meeku dhairyam vunte mee friend ni chepunebadulu antho intho danam cheyandi..anthe kani, public ni adagakandi vayya paisal kavale ani..

He is the creator of go fund me campaign  https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajareddy-chowdavaram-9662bb10/ 

amsuraj  aka rajareddy. He will answer all your questions

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Description lo full details levu and also its long week end, so not many people contributing. it will pick up.

36 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

sunayana case is different man, akkada hate crime ikkada god's decision 

bongu la different....mode of death is different but end result is same...

blood money..

7 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Description lo full details levu and also its long week end, so not many people contributing. it will pick up.

entha pick ayina bhai...sunayana go fund nundi...it seems gofund shine is losing...contribute chesetollu kuda jara susukuni contribute chestaru...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

bongu la different....mode of death is different but end result is same...

blood money..

Total raised by 7k as we are speaking .. Comments lo cheppina kooda aagatledu janalu ..

Raj Kumar
16 mins ago

RIP Pradeep. Nothing replaces a person loss. Questions to fund raiser : 1) Did his wife or family requested you to raise funds ? 2) why $150k ? does it cost $150k to transfer body to india ? 3) TANA is taking care of sending pradeep body to his family. why do you need to raise money ? 4) most of the employers provide life insurance as part of employment. If not i hope you are paying life insurance for yourself. my humble Questions to Donors : 1) All donors please take life insurance otherwise your friends will start gofundme campaign 2) I know you guys all are generous and have money to donate. try to understand campaigns . If it is student or someone recently moved to USA or parent visiting health problem or someone suffering from cancer or heart diseases cases are worthy. 3) Some people trying to cash emotions ,Be careful . 4) Don't bash me that i'm not generous or don't donate , i can show you guys my donations. My humble request to donate in worthy scenarios . otherwise future needy ones don't get any funding.

2 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:
Raj Kumar
16 mins ago

RIP Pradeep. Nothing replaces a person loss. Questions to fund raiser : 1) Did his wife or family requested you to raise funds ? 2) why $150k ? does it cost $150k to transfer body to india ? 3) TANA is taking care of sending pradeep body to his family. why do you need to raise money ? 4) most of the employers provide life insurance as part of employment. If not i hope you are paying life insurance for yourself. my humble Questions to Donors : 1) All donors please take life insurance otherwise your friends will start gofundme campaign 2) I know you guys all are generous and have money to donate. try to understand campaigns . If it is student or someone recently moved to USA or parent visiting health problem or someone suffering from cancer or heart diseases cases are worthy. 3) Some people trying to cash emotions ,Be careful . 4) Don't bash me that i'm not generous or don't donate , i can show you guys my donations. My humble request to donate in worthy scenarios . otherwise future needy ones don't get any funding.

Agree with all the points except parents part. Why bring parents to USA if you cant afford good visiting insurance. If you have money to pay for their flight tickets , you can obviously afford high coverage health insurance for them too. 

mari ghoram ayitundi bhai....idoka modern type of adukkatinudu..

srinivas kuchabotla....here in USA for 11 years and raised 700k to cover funeral and post recovery expenses for his widow sunayana dumala....

swathi reddy.....pushed husband to commit suicide,planning to divorce and still collected(his friends) good amount for what ? 

now, pradeep...150k...coming from affluent family, what does his friends expect here ? 150k public degarinundi collect chesi emi cheyadaniki ?