Funeral Expenses For Pradeep Pothnak

amsuraj

6 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

lap dances strip clubs ki pradeep pothnak kuda poye vuntadu,,,addamaina karchu kuda pette vuntadu..

infact, long weekend vacation kosam veltunte ayyindata accident..

lap dances, strip clubs , long weekend vacation ki pette paisal petti life insurance konukkunte iyala gofund me avasaram padakapotunde kada..

prati okkadu vemana shatakalu chepude...vishwa dabi rama vinuravema...

*=:yourock Okkakodiki BMW lu Audi lu, Chasthe malli go funds...brathiki vundaga pilliki kuda biksham pettaru villu.

150K is too much man 

4 years back , maa junior gaadu TB valla chanipoyadu, he just finisehd his masters 

adi kosam, kannukunte, to transfer body from UK to Hyd , they charged around 6500£ , but teluug doctors local counciler tho matladi , 5000£ ki set chesaru 
 May be US nundi max max 10,000$ ayiidi emo ani naa estimation 

3 hours ago, thokkatholu said:

Poinollu manchollu. 

Go fund me la money ichhestollu kuda manchollu.

go fund me lo money ichee vallu mundu meeku life isurance undo chusukondi. Lekapothe mundu meeru life insurance theeskondi.

it costs 60$ per month for 1 million. It can happen to anyone. Protect ur loved ones. 

yourock*=:

E candidate ex-counsellor koduku anta kada Bhongir , 

inthaki a gofund chesina vadi details kuda Sakkaga levu Akkada , don't donate in this link , there might be another legitimate link. 

Few months bank Srinivas death incidence appudu kuda evado fake gadu oka go fund chesi 100k daka vesukoni poyadu. Tht time 3 go fund acs vunde. The 100k collected one s purely fake .

sometimes these go fund me pages are created without their families knowledge...

we had an incident when a person passed away in accident and suddenly a go fund me page was created. we came to know about it and enquired with the family. they were not aware of the page...

so we had to talk to go fund me and the party who raised the page to take it down as the family didnt want gofund me support...

so before donating only if the source is genuine...in this case i dont think its genuine....

only funeral expenses kosam 150k goal is not correct and not sounds genuine...

instead of bashing the victim try to dig deeper to find out who created this page...

victim elago ledu...so its not his fault to take insurance or save when he didnt expect he is going to die in an accident....

go after the fund creators...

24 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

sometimes these go fund me pages are created without their families knowledge...

we had an incident when a person passed away in accident and suddenly a go fund me page was created. we came to know about it and enquired with the family. they were not aware of the page...

so we had to talk to go fund me and the party who raised the page to take it down as the family didnt want gofund me support...

so before donating only if the source is genuine...in this case i dont think its genuine....

instead of bashing the victim try to dig deeper to find out who created this page...

victim elago ledu...so its not his fault to take insurance or save when he didnt expect he is going to die in an accident....

agreed

1 hour ago, Kontekurradu said:

150K is too much man 

4 years back , maa junior gaadu TB valla chanipoyadu, he just finisehd his masters 

adi kosam, kannukunte, to transfer body from UK to Hyd , they charged around 6500£ , but teluug doctors local counciler tho matladi , 5000£ ki set chesaru 
 May be US nundi max max 10,000$ ayiidi emo ani naa estimation 

this is the matter +_(

30 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

2 hours ago, tom brady said:

Just out of curiosity, entha avutundi body ni india ki pampadaniki? 30k?

15-30k depending on which place from USA