Funeral Expenses For Pradeep Pothnak

amsuraj

56 minutes ago, Cooldude4321 said:

Pakka ee db follow avutunnadu... Shameless creatures.... Next time geninue candidates ki kuda donation evaru ivvaru

karma anedi okati unte

ade chuskuntadi 

mosam chese janalani 

Just now, nandananditha said:

@3$%, halwa vuncle energy correct path lo  pedithe bagundu ani @TampaChinnodu inner peeling

first vaadikey emi telidu. let him do his bullshit man. anavasaranga vaadini rechagottaku, malli chethha vanni promote chesthadu ikkada, vaadey kanukkunnattu.

Assumption 1.

camping ki velleru ante ratri antha mandhu vesi untaru....lekapothe podunna 5:30 ki kaapi kosam endhuku veltharu...

unless cops give a statement we will not know if its DUI.

Assumption 2.

Maybe 150K goal is to cover medical expenses of the 3 others too who were involved in the accident.

42 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

Assumption 1.

camping ki velleru ante ratri antha mandhu vesi untaru....lekapothe podunna 5:30 ki kaapi kosam endhuku veltharu...

unless cops give a statement we will not know if its DUI.

Assumption 2.

Maybe 150K goal is to cover medical expenses of the 3 others too who were involved in the accident.

Icchavu kadha idea... Eppudu update vastundhi gofundme lo this will include people in accidents ani

16 hours ago, Sreeven said:

2010 nundi work chesina 150k ante chala takkuva mandi save cheyagalaru...i will donate for this guy...they are not requesting 500k...150k is small when it is shared...lets help guys...

Good post 

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

how much do you make per year man? just curious.

good enough to feed my belly..and of course for beer and a roof on  my head...

2 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Latest update came:

Update 1
Posted by RAJAREDDY CHOWDAVARAM
3 mins ago

Hi Friends, 

TANA is taking care the Pradeep Funeral process. We are supporting & creating this campaign to help his family due to his sudden demise

I reached out to him...I emailed the fund raiser if the money is really needed especially when TANA is taking care of body transporting expenses..and..sent out a straight forward email to the fund raiser expecting him to stop the fund...but it seems the fund raisers are not going to stop until they reach 150k..

gosh, do a little bit of google'ing...and saw wedding pic of Pradeep and his wife..

literally man, his wife is draped in gold...and his friends collect 150k for what ?

Man, this is the guy who drives audi a3/a4..and his friends collect 150k for what ? 

This mad drives audi A6....and his friends are collecting 150k...for what ?

If I have like these, I'd rather stop contacts with them...don;t want to get shamed like this after death...

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

gosh, do a little bit of google'ing...and saw wedding pic of Pradeep and his wife..

literally man, his wife is draped in gold...and his friends collect 150k for what ?

Man, this is the guy who drives audi a3/a4..and his friends collect 150k for what ? 

This mad drives audi A6....and his friends are collecting 150k...for what ?

If I have like these, I'd rather stop contacts with them...don;t want to get shamed like this after death...

lot of whats!! lol Image result for brahmi gifs

18 hours ago, Sreeven said:

2010 nundi work chesina 150k ante chala takkuva mandi save cheyagalaru...i will donate for this guy...they are not requesting 500k...150k is small when it is shared...lets help guys...

em help chesthunav bhayyyaaaa??  there are lot more deserving people needing help plz help themmm