Funeral Expenses For Pradeep Pothnak

amsuraj

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

I reached out to him...I emailed the fund raiser if the money is really needed especially when TANA is taking care of body transporting expenses..and..sent out a straight forward email to the fund raiser expecting him to stop the fund...but it seems the fund raisers are not going to stop until they reach 150k..

cheyaru bhaayyyaa waste veelaki ardham avthaleduuu asalu denikiii donate chesthunaroooo endukuuuu donate chesthunarooo ani..    paapammmm chanipoiiii adukovalsi vasthundhiiii athanuuu :( 

19 hours ago, amsuraj said:

Friends,

Please shake your hands for Funeral expenses for Pradeep. My deepest condolences to him & his family.

https://www.gofundme.com/Pradeep-Pothnak/

Did you inform family members about this donation in the first place ? 

Whats your intention after collecting $150k ? Who asked you to or authorized you to start the fund ? 

I have already reported this as fraud claim. Please have paper work ready as authorized by family to initiate this donation. 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

gosh, do a little bit of google'ing...and saw wedding pic of Pradeep and his wife..

literally man, his wife is draped in gold...and his friends collect 150k for what ?

Man, this is the guy who drives audi a3/a4..and his friends collect 150k for what ? 

This mad drives audi A6....and his friends are collecting 150k...for what ?

If I have like these, I'd rather stop contacts with them...don;t want to get shamed like this after death...

super chepparu*=:

19 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

RiP..!

now that an unfortunate incident happened , all the savings or money earned all these years will not be taken into consideration and financial status is reset to ZERO and the only thing what left is the gofund money which the family and friends are raising. 

An ugly culture saga continues....

Hope you have saved enough money in your savings/cousins/relatives near by that gofundme may not me required. Please always keep a note in your wallet and a notary just in case that you don't require gofundme as you have preplanned everything and against this scandal and ask your immediate relatives to create a gofundme that a gofundme is not required and other threads are fake.

36 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Hope you have saved enough money in your savings/cousins/relatives near by that gofundme may not me required. Please always keep a note in your wallet and a notary just in case that you don't require gofundme as you have preplanned everything and against this scandal and ask your immediate relatives to create a gofundme that a gofundme is not required and other threads are fake.

Anni save chesukunte Audi car lu kontaru, camping lu vestharu, chasthe matram dabbulu adukunntaru. he he..._%~

2 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

haha...funny..! 

standard operating procedure : 

1.  save enough money in your savings/cousins/relatives near by that gofundme may not me required. Please always keep a note in your wallet and a notary just in case that you don't require gofundme as you have preplanned everything and against this scandal and ask your immediate relatives to create a gofundme that a gofundme is not required and other threads are fake.

or

2. If you don't do any of the above, no need to panic as we have generous friends who will initiate a gofund campaign to take care of our loans,mortgages etc.

i stopped donating long time back...funeral expenses ante ok but ila valla family ni sudden gha rich cheyyatam bad. Assalu leni vallu anna ok...india lo baga asthulu undi kooda ila addukovatam bad.

2 minutes ago, harvey said:

i stopped donating long time back...funeral expenses ante ok but ila valla family ni sudden gha rich cheyyatam bad. Assalu leni vallu anna ok...india lo baga asthulu undi kooda ila addukovatam bad.

TANA is bearing the most of the expenses these days for funeral. So other than cashing on sentiments , I do not see a reason for such campaigns.

Every life is precious and very sad and unfortunate that this accident happened. But this person drives Audi car. So no reason to believe he can not afford life insurance premium to support his family after life. Not sure how his family needing money now for future financial support is more deserving than orphans or child labors in India.

This is becoming a trend.. 

I stopped donating for these.. 

Deadbody ni india ki move cheyyadaniki 10k chaalu...

150k tho india lo vanda mandi farmers suicides apochu...

Janalu kooda donatw cheyyadam apali for these things

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

This is becoming a trend.. 

I stopped donating for these.. 

Deadbody ni india ki move cheyyadaniki 10k chaalu...

150k tho india lo vanda mandi farmers suicides apochu...

Janalu kooda donatw cheyyadam apali for these things

*=:

Even though it is personal preference who people want to donate to. We can only hope people make better judgement when making charities.

13 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

*=:

Even though it is personal preference who people want to donate to. We can only hope people make better judgement when making charities.

Em personal choice ooo emo...  Monthly $10 pedithey ilanti situation lo 3 times salary isthayi insurance companies.  Chanipoyaka ilanti compaigns create cheyyadam kantey adhi better...

Gofundme lo velli vethikey health issues cure kosam compaigns laksha kanapaduthayi. Its better to donate them..

Naaku okka couple personal ga telusu. They have very good insurance.  Valla son ki chaala health issues unnayi.  Insurance was covering 60% of it due to max limitations. Vallu 50k ki gofundme compaign create chesthey 10k collect ayyayi. They were disappointed a lot.

Janalu bathikiunnolla treatment kantey chanipoyina vallaki ekkuva imp isthunaru. Which i am not liking

I think people have understood these scams...gofund which should have hit 150k long back is still struck at 68k..

danakarthalu teliyaka tondaralo danalu chesesaru....telisaka a gofund collection asalki mundalki kuda velthaledu...

On 7/3/2017 at 8:01 AM, kakatiya said:

even bill gates wont get 150k right away in to savings.. rich people and ordinary people all have life insurance.. india lo too .. kirana shop owner will have life insurance.. it has not hing to do with your savings.. it has all to do with your life emergencies..

so money will be supported by life insurance.. you need to pay 4$ for 100,000$ coverage. 8 dollars per month for 200,000 coverage

@kakatiya can you please give details about life insurance you mentioned above