Is GST a good thing or bad thing?

lazybugger

so the moron learnt a new word Octroi, and thinks it can be used however he wants to in the argument. lol.

stay off shakas for an year, and see the difference man.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• Android_Halwa

• Peddayana

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

which other 'cities' collect octroi. tell me dumbo. 

most port cities do aa? chennai doesn't collect it. and it is the second largest container terminal in India.

orey chennai is also not entire india....your knowledge is restricted there only.....

all port cities of maharashtra and gujrat collect octroi....they are the two other major manufacturing states and have many ports where goods are exported....since we are talking abut global exports context

Just now, lazybugger said:

so the moron learnt a new word Octroi, and thinks it can be used however he wants to in the argument. lol.

stay off shakas for an year, and see the difference man.

i am sure you learnt the meaning of this word today so have some courtesy and say thanks 

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

batman is such a loser. He eventually agrees to what I say, but with some riders, that he invents so he can declare victory.

haha..

look now who's is declaring winner/loser victory etc ...its for every1 to see who is declaring in desperation

Just now, batman said:

orey chennai is also not entire india....your knowledge is restricted there only.....

all port cities of maharashtra and gujrat collect octroi....they are the two other major manufacturing states and have many ports where goods are exported....since we are talking abut global exports context

that's why use google moron.

Gujarat doesn't collect octroi. Many states collect entry tax, but it is not a drag on the efficiency of the supply chain.

1 minute ago, batman said:

i am sure you learnt the meaning of this word today so have some courtesy and say thanks 

lol. you wish. first learn to google properly before begging for unwarranted thanks.

2 minutes ago, batman said:

look now who's is delaying winner/loser victory etc ...its for every1 to see who is declaring in desperation

you have all your facts wrong. as usual. and are utterly shameless in continuing the conversation, without acknowledging it.

that's why I clubbed you with Halwa. He does the same thing.

next homework for you:

what is the difference between octroi and entry tax?

write a 500 word answer, if you want to continue the discussion.

otherwise you are too stupid to be in the same room as I.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

that's why use google moron.

Gujarat doesn't collect octroi. Many states collect entry tax, but it is not a drag on the efficiency of the supply chain.

i will give you the time to google and then comeback

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you have all your facts wrong. as usual. and are utterly shameless in continuing the conversation, without acknowledging it.

that's why I clubbed you with Halwa. He does the same thing.

gr8 whoever gives you a pain in your arse by exposing you propaganda will be clubbed....who the fcuk cares whom you club moron....

"i clubbed you..." anta   ne mo.dale 

gawd, this is like talking to a child, who insists that 1+1 = 3.

stick to the topic moron. forget octroi. talk about how doing away entry tax, which GST does, is going to improve delivery chain by 30%.

if you can't stick to the point I raised, because you are an idiot, atleast stick to what you raised.

1 minute ago, batman said:

lol so you googled and learnt??

good job bache......mission accomplished

and you lied to make your point. like Hindutva people always do. nice job.