Is GST a good thing or bad thing?

lazybugger

Just now, lazybugger said:

gawd, this is like talking to a child, who insists that 1+1 = 3.

stick to the topic moron. forget octroi. talk about how doing away entry tax, which GST does, is going to improve delivery chain by 30%.

if you can't stick to the point I raised, because you are an idiot, atleast stick to what you raised.

trucks don't have to lineup at every state border for entry tax now...it takes more than few hrs,  also the central excise duty and other taxes and cess collected at ports is completely done away

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• Android_Halwa

• Peddayana

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The moron makes up claims out of his arse about how GST improves delivery chain by 30%, and when challenged on it, lies about octroi tax, and pretends he understands what it is.

when exposed, he claims that I didn't know what octroi tax was. 

haha.. what a joker.

1 minute ago, batman said:

trucks don't have to lineup at every state border for entry tax now...it takes more than few hrs,  also the central excise duty and other taxes and cess collected at ports is completely done away

see.. you've come to what I've been saying.

It happens all the time. entry tax takes more than a few hours. and port congestion takes a few days.

anyway, your point about GST improving the supply chain is well taken, but the gains won't be 30%. I didn't even contest that GST improves the supply chain. but only by a little bit. There are other systems that prohibit free flow of goods in India.

your blind hatred for whatever I say clouds your ability to understand what I say.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

The moron makes up claims out of his arse about how GST improves delivery chain by 30%, and when challenged on it, lies about octroi tax, and pretends he understands what it is.

when exposed, he claims that I didn't know what octroi tax was. 

haha.. what a joker.

and you googled and put up a 2007 link when you don't know what the reality is.....atleast read the whole link that you yourself put up and get educated

quiet clearly you don't have an iota of knowledge and what you talk

3 minutes ago, batman said:

there is massive corruption at ports by excise officers and at entry tax.....now everything online.....this corruption checkmated 

perhaps, the corruption kept the cost of goods low?

That's why I keep comparing to china. Where the same system exists, and the local municipalities (which are 10-20 times larger than Indian muncipalities) get to keep the tax collected via GST.

In India, center has to dip its beak into it.

1 minute ago, batman said:

and you googled and put up a 2007 link when you don't know what the reality is.....atleast read the whole link that you yourself put up and get educated

quiet clearly you don't have an iota of knowledge and what you talk

_%~

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

perhaps, the corruption kept the cost of goods low?

That's why I keep comparing to china. Where the same system exists, and the local municipalities (which are 10-20 times larger than Indian muncipalities) get to keep the tax collected via GST.

In India, center has to dip its beak into it.

_%~