Why tamilians dont speak hindi

nildesparandom

Vachesinaru kada katta kattukuni...meeru saripotara lekapotey inkoka 10 mandi techukondi...edisinattu vundi katha

hindi nerchukunte, matladithe endi problem ? 

Evaro pedda manishiki stats kavalanta...stats koncham kuda telvani yedhavalaki...tirigi chusetollaki stata avasaram ledu...bharat darshan chesi randi, apudu teluatadi language is a barrier if you can't communicate with others..

and inkoka budhi leni guddi gadida ki, TG is probably the only state in south india where people speak and understand Hindi much better than any other state. Look at patronage for Hindi movies in all other southern cities and TG...reception is high, a good commercial activity..people travel comfortably when they communicate better...it improves in better commerce among traders,etc...sticking to nativity has only helped CM's of Tamil Nadu and AP...

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

batman,

idiot. nobody wins online arguments. where's the question of balls? lol.

say something interesting, even if its insulting, then it makes sense to have back and forth. just making arguments like 5yr olds, and expecting adults to respect you is a bit much.

you are free to have me on ignore too. I'm not a silly fcuk like you to claim that you have no balls if you do.

what a moron.

CITI_c$y

nuvvu adult entira yedhava.....nee arguments okkasari velli chaduko

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Vachesinaru kada katta kattukuni...meeru saripotara lekapotey inkoka 10 mandi techukondi...edisinattu vundi katha

Evaro pedda manishiki stats kavalanta...stats koncham kuda telvani yedhavalaki...tirigi chusetollaki stata avasaram ledu...bharat darshan chesi randi, apudu teluatadi language is a barrier if you can't communicate with others..

and inkoka budhi leni guddi gadida ki, TG is probably the only state in south india where people speak and understand Hindi much better than any other state. Look at patronage for Hindi movies in all other southern cities and TG...reception is high, a good commercial activity..people travel comfortably when they communicate better...it improves in better commerce among traders,etc...sticking to nativity has only helped CM's of Tamil Nadu and AP...

mothaaniki nenu adigindaaniki answer ledhu.

Hindi telisukoni Telangana ippati daaka em peekindi..

future lo em peeka bothundi. adhi cheppu.

Let's stick to the question: why don't tamilians speak Hindi ? Why is this forcefully implemented by state ? It should be as good as a choice, but there is no choice in tN when it comes to language ? People are deprived of the basic fundamental freedom...Is this some kind of studio or film set ?

Lets get to a conclusion and then we can brag about dumbfucks,melon size brain and lentil sized brains...

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Halwa ki emi avasaram ledhu.

thana medhassu tho nay annitini grahinchesthaadu. 

pichi p gaadu CITI_c$y 

mothaaniki nenu adigindaaniki answer ledhu.

Hindi telisukoni Telangana ippati daaka em peekindi..

future lo em peeka bothundi. adhi cheppu.

Better communication ante telusa ? 

Just now, lazybugger said:

Halwa ki emi avasaram ledhu.

thana medhassu tho nay annitini grahinchesthaadu. 

pichi p gaadu CITI_c$y 

Induke chepindi, first bharat darshan chey ani..ante chennai nundi kanyakumari kadu, Kashmir to kanyakumari...

nee lekka personal attack and sarcasm chupiyadam lo I'm much better setu...let's stick to the issue 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Let's stick to the question: why don't tamilians speak Hindi ? Why is this forcefully implemented by state ? It should be as good as a choice, but there is no choice in tN when it comes to language ? People are deprived of the basic fundamental freedom...Is this some kind of studio or film set ?

Lets get to a conclusion and then we can brag about dumbfucks,melon size brain and lentil sized brains...

They do speak Hindi when they are out of TamilNadu.

Who's forcing people in TN to not learn Hindi? I learnt Hindi. I don't see any advantage in learning that btw.

Perhaps to not give Hindi speakers an advantage when they come to TamilNadu. TN is the state that has least likely chance to be overrun with Hindi speakers in the future, given its bad rep. and that's awesome.

because BIMARU fertility rates are 3.5+, and TN/AP/Kerala is 1.1

I don't speak hindi even with my wife. we speak in English. even though she's half UP'ite.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Induke chepindi, first bharat darshan chey ani..ante chennai nundi kanyakumari kadu, Kashmir to kanyakumari...

nee lekka personal attack and sarcasm chupiyadam lo I'm much better setu...let's stick to the issue 

ofcourse you are better at all the stupid things, other than making your point. 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Better communication ante telusa ? 

people who want to learn a language can learn it. Nobody's stopping them from learning Hindi in TN.

stop exaggerating to make your point. learning Hindi is not so difficult. even for a tamilan.

They do speak Hindi when they are out of TamilNadu.

Who's forcing people in TN to not learn Hindi? I learnt Hindi. I don't see any advantage in learning that btw.

Perhaps to not give Hindi speakers an advantage when they come to TamilNadu. TN is the state that has least likely chance to be overrun with Hindi speakers in the future, given its bad rep. and that's awesome.

because BIMARU fertility rates are 3.5+, and TN/AP/Kerala is 1.1

I don't speak hindi even with my wife. we speak in English. even though she's half UP'ite.

Well, so much contradictory..! 

May be you should do Tamil Darshan first. 

Its called as state sponsored language terrorism going on. Forcibly implement anti Hindi policies and leave no chance of the people to TN ...

why is the state so much afraid of Hindi language ? Because tamilians can never learn Hindi ? Better not to learn something which they never be able to understand and become laughing stock..! 

So, what if BIMARU states are underdeveloped, what has that to do with tamilians not able to speak Hindi and why the state is so much afraid of a language ? 

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Lets get to a conclusion and then we can brag about dumbfucks,melon size brain and lentil sized brains...

The only thing forcefully implemented in the state is something called the 2 language formula.

There are other states that are considering it too.. karnataka, bengal, maharashtra.

It means that students will be given the option of learning 2 languages. and one of them has to be the local language.

people who think english is not so useful, can learn Hindi, telugu, sanskrit or whatever. nobody cares.

ma office lo oka arava badacow gadu unnadu.....oka maka pori hindi lo oka sentence nerchukuni excitement tho vachi veediki cheppindhi "aap kaise ho" ani......veediki hindi istam leka poina smile chesi vadhilevachuga.....vadi response "i dont know what you are talking" anta ....

arava lamzakoduku.....g lo puss kondari arava lamze gallaki...oka stick dimpi gudhali...

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, so much contradictory..! 

May be you should do Tamil Darshan first. 

Its called as state sponsored language terrorism going on. Forcibly implement anti Hindi policies and leave no chance of the people to TN ...

why is the state so much afraid of Hindi language ? Because tamilians can never learn Hindi ? Better not to learn something which they never be able to understand and become laughing stock..! 

So, what if BIMARU states are underdeveloped, what has that to do with tamilians not able to speak Hindi and why the state is so much afraid of a language ? 

dude, why are you talking like an idiot?

I didn't say BIMARU are underdeveloped, which they are. I said they have 3.5 fertility. which translates to.. the number of babies born in UP+Bihar is approximately the size of kerala population every year.

what's the use of learning Hindi then? to let them exploit locals by migrating to your state?

What makes Hindi so special that its unlearnable by tamilan? What makes Telanganite so special that he can speak Hindi.. btw, I'm not even sure majority Telanganites can speak hindi.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

people who want to learn a language can learn it. Nobody's stopping them from learning Hindi in TN.

stop exaggerating to make your point. learning Hindi is not so difficult. even for a tamilan.

Learning Hindi is tough for a tamilian..! You accept it or not, it won't change the fact. 

There is no medium to learn Hindi in TN in the first place, even state syllabus don't even an option ...

no body is stopping tamilian and from learning Telugu, except for Dravidian parties who have been at realm for the last 50 years and Tamil language has been a political tool which they used effectively...and it has been so much propagated so that they now made tough choices left behind for people who are eager to learn another language...

but, tamilian a need another language when they travel, work in other states ...but can't learn..because they are taught from child hood not to learn..the best example is you my friend. Look at you, you are unable to speak Hindi even with your wife, this is how you were brainwashed by local cadre of political parties..!