Why tamilians dont speak hindi

nildesparandom

3 minutes ago, batman said:

ma office lo oka arava badacow gadu unnadu.....oka maka pori hindi lo oka sentence nerchukuni excitement tho vachi veediki cheppindhi "aap kaise ho" ani......veediki hindi istam leka poina smile chesi vadhilevachuga.....vadi response "i dont know what you are talking" anta ....

arava lamzakoduku.....g lo puss kondari arava lamze gallaki...oka stick dimpi gudhali...

Cheap propaganda ki bali ayina batchulu kaka...why not Hindi ane question ki vellaki kuda answer telvadu ipativaraku...edo sadinchinam anukuntaru...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Learning Hindi is tough for a tamilian..! You accept it or not, it won't change the fact. 

There is no medium to learn Hindi in TN in the first place, even state syllabus don't even an option ...

no body is stopping tamilian and from learning Telugu, except for Dravidian parties who have been at realm for the last 50 years and Tamil language has been a political tool which they used effectively...and it has been so much propagated so that they now made tough choices left behind for people who are eager to learn another language...

but, tamilian a need another language when they travel, work in other states ...but can't learn..because they are taught from child hood not to learn..the best example is you my friend. Look at you, you are unable to speak Hindi even with your wife, this is how you were brainwashed by local cadre of political parties..! 

more stupidity from Halwa.

An average Tamilan is more educated, than an average Hindi wala.

I bet learning tamil for Hindi wala is harder, than for a tamilan to learn Hindi. 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Cheap propaganda ki bali ayina batchulu kaka...why not Hindi ane question ki vellaki kuda answer telvadu ipativaraku...edo sadinchinam anukuntaru...

TG em peekindi bhai, Hindi nerchukoni. adhi cheppamantey cheppavu.

15% illiteracy among teenagers in your state. which means they can't even read or write telugu too.

Hindi daaka ellipoyaavu. haha..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

its just like in china where they forcefully give you just one party to choose leaders from.....just scared to give freedom of choice....

but yes they have been  brainwashed by fake dravidian ideology of which some assholes boast of 

lol. bunch of idiots jealous that TN has managed to top all social indicators among all states in India.

they did it without having to learn Hindi.

Now the question to ask is: why should others learn Hindi.. 

which is what govts of Karnataka, Maharastra, kerala, bengal are asking now.

haha..

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

TG em peekindi bhai, Hindi nerchukoni. adhi cheppamantey cheppavu.

15% illiteracy among teenagers in your state. which means they can't even read or write telugu too.

Hindi daaka ellipoyaavu. haha..

TG is only 3 years old. We were also heading towards a language propaganda replacing our native language with borrowed identity and forcibly identified as Telugu's which itself is a borrowed ideology from a stupid south state. 

TG'ites can travel any where in India and have no language barrier except in one state which is TN. We understand language much better or atleast to a communicate level. 

What if my state has 15% illiteracy ? Do you think learning Hindi will make TG 100% literate state ? Dude, this is too low for your standards. Come up something better...

Did I ever claim that TG is 100% literate in Hindi ? Induke chepind, common sense kavali ani, prati oka daniki stats vundavu, konnitiki loka gnanam vundali ani...

this is the lowest and least level...inthakante digajaralev nuvvu..don't even try to get any lower than this stupidity

North states hindi speaking including UP, Bihar, madhya pradesh... do we need to say more ? @3$%

Hyderabad lo baaga peekina industrialists andaru andhrolley.. hospitals, tv, media, pharma, hotel, real estate. India lo class 1 contractors lo chaala mandhi andhrollunnaru.. no body gave a $hit abwt hindi.

Just bcoz telanites speak hindi (i donno if they speak HINDI or TELUGU) doesn't become Gods language. 

Ayina topic yedhayina androlla meeda maatram.. _%~

TG is a unique state, agreed. 

but when you use that uniqueness to bash others, just because they are not like you, you come off as a douche.

come back when TG's per capita is double that of TN, if you think learning Hindi is so advantageous to trade. At the moment, its not even equal.

stop speaking of your arse, and catering to the hate CBN batch.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

TG is only 3 years old. We were also heading towards a language propaganda replacing our native language with borrowed identity and forcibly identified as Telugu's which itself is a borrowed ideology from a stupid south state. 

TG'ites can travel any where in India and have no language barrier except in one state which is TN. We understand language much better or atleast to a communicate level. 

What if my state has 15% illiteracy ? Do you think learning Hindi will make TG 100% literate state ? Dude, this is too low for your standards. Come up something better...

Did I ever claim that TG is 100% literate in Hindi ? Induke chepind, common sense kavali ani, prati oka daniki stats vundavu, konnitiki loka gnanam vundali ani...

this is the lowest and least level...inthakante digajaralev nuvvu..don't even try to get any lower than this stupidity

then show some humility asshole.

wait till TG is 30yrs old to make your point based on observation.

Talking to an idiot like you itself is too low for my standards. you don't even understand what I'm saying.

yes. I don't like to bring Telangana into the conversation. I tried so many times to tell you, plead you, to maintain decorum when you speak about tamils. why should I show decorum, where you don't?

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

North states hindi speaking including UP, Bihar, madhya pradesh... do we need to say more ? @3$%

Hyderabad lo baaga peekina industrialists andaru andhrolley.. hospitals, tv, media, pharma, hotel, real estate. India lo class 1 contractors lo chaala mandhi andhrollunnaru.. no body gave a $hit abwt hindi.

Just bcoz telanites speak hindi (i donno if they speak HINDI or TELUGU) doesn't become Gods language. 

Ayina topic yedhayina androlla meeda maatram.. _%~

Telugu + English is more than enough. 

Hindi hindi ani okatey edupu ee Halwa. just because that's the only advantage TG has over Andhra. He thinks its a huge advantage. lol.

Looks like TG will stick to selling to labourers in UP+Bihar while Andhra will do business with Japan, China, Korea, West. haha..

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

lol @lazybugger moron gadu chese arguments ki nuvvu oka standard kuda attach chesthava?

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

TN used to travel outside of India in the 50s and 60s because they were as poor as bihar. Now they don't have to. and hence they have no need for Hindi.

TG, according to you, have to travel. so you make your judgments. I'm not saying TG people have to travel. you said it. I don't even know if its true or not.

I only know that its a pathetic thing, because majority of migrants are from the lowest class.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

TG is a unique state, agreed. 

but when you use that uniqueness to bash others, just because they are not like you, you come off as a douche.

come back when TG's per capita is double that of TN, if you think learning Hindi is so advantageous to trade. At the moment, its not even equal.

stop speaking of your arse, and catering to the hate CBN batch.

Did I claim that language is a super pill for greater GDP ? If that's the case, Maharashtra has much higher GDP than TN where Marathi and Hindi is spoken widely and accepted language. 

Why couldnt TN become the state with highest ever GDP now that they don't speak Hindi and speak only Tamil ? 

Silly comparisions and stupid ideologies...

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

TN used to travel outside of India in the 50s and 60s because they were as poor as bihar. Now they don't have to. and hence they have no need for Hindi.

TG, according to you, have to travel. so you make your judgments. I'm not saying TG people have to travel. you said it. I don't even know if its true or not.

I only know that its a pathetic thing, because majority of migrants are from the lowest class.

Now that we did not see or know of any instance where tamilians spoke Hindi in 50's and 60's, it's silly to claim such a thing..! 

Any more silly theories to support your claim ? Tried googling about people of TN of 50's and 60's...and did not see any thing about the travel...oh my god, travel you mean from chennai to rameshwaram ? Or Jaffna ...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Did I claim that language is a super pill for greater GDP ? If that's the case, Maharashtra has much higher GDP than TN where Marathi and Hindi is spoken widely and accepted language. 

Why couldnt TN become the state with highest ever GDP now that they don't speak Hindi and speak only Tamil ? 

Silly comparisions and stupid ideologies...

Even Maharashtra govt is mulling on 2 language formula. there you go.

Even mumbai metro users have started demanding to relegate Hindi to background and put Marathi in the forefront.

now now don't lose your cool. What's TN's population, and what's maharashtra's population?

percapita gdp is almost the same with both states. This when TamilNadu operates completely separately from the center. and has the highest quasi autonomy (even to the extent of rejecting center's many project proposals in their state).