Why tamilians dont speak hindi

nildesparandom

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. I know that.  TG will be bracketed with bihar and MP. 

hehe...we are far away geographically man...not gonna happen...but, TG will split into two...uttara telangana and hyderabad. we gonna have 512 states again.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

nah man, you got the biggest Dickk than everyone out here..and..I'm trying to be if not worst at least a bit better fool than you my friend..

haha.. by never addressing my point, or rationally defending yours. lol.

Show me where TG's per capita is higher than TN. and then you can make your Hindi blah blah nonsense. 

stop weasling out with your bullshit, like a third grader.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

hehe...we are far away geographically man...not gonna happen...but, TG will split into two...uttara telangana and hyderabad.

How far is MP geographically? CITI_c$y

didn't they teach you to read Indian maps in your TG school? did they focus too much on Hindi?

CITI_c$y 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

hehe...we are far away geographically man...not gonna happen...but, TG will split into two...uttara telangana and hyderabad.

who cares what happens to TG man.. its your state. it can split into a 1000 states, and I wouldn't care or comment on it, like I understand what is going on in your state.

you have no such decency obviously.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. by never addressing my point, or rationally defending yours. lol.

Show me where TG's per capita is higher than TN. and then you can make your Hindi blah blah nonsense. 

stop weasling out with your bullshit, like a third grader.

well my friend, the point is that you never see my point..some called as topic diversion tactic..

so...you will never be able to see a point..

you know..hindi now has a link with bimaru states, fertility rates, gdp, ...but was never the point..but you made it a point to make it a point..

who cares what happens to TG man.. its your state. it can split into a 1000 states, and I wouldn't care or comment on it, like I understand what is going on in your state.

you have no such decency obviously.

naturally, why would you comment on it as you only care about TN...I care about entire country..and so would be my assessment...for me, TN is just another state like other states..you know only about TN..I try to learn not just about TG but other states too..

I had read about tamil politics since 1960's...perignar anna,kamaraj days man...MGR and Jaya are medivals...and not just TN, I have an idea about other state politics too...even North East..

thats the difference between you and me..dumbfcuk, dikc,pea sized, etc ...panikiraavu..

well my friend, the point is that you never see my point..some called as topic diversion tactic..

so...you will never be able to see a point..

you know..hindi now has a link with bimaru states, fertility rates, gdp, ...but was never the point..but you made it a point to make it a point..

whatever. I can't change the way you talk or think.

why should I care. Its a mistake to even be in this idiotic db, and try to talk like a human. with some sense of empathy for others.

you win this debate. and you have the biggest dcik. 

good luck fcuking all those N fans. If I talk too much to you, I'll even end up hating TG, when I don't have a single reason to do so. and I don't want to too.

naturally, why would you comment on it as you only care about TN...I care about entire country..and so would be my assessment...for me, TN is just another state like other states..you know only about TN..I try to learn not just about TG but other states too..

I had read about tamil politics since 1960's...perignar anna,kamaraj days man...MGR and Jaya are medivals...and not just TN, I have an idea about other state politics too...even North East..

thats the difference between you and me..dumbfcuk, dikc,pea sized, etc ...panikiraavu..

you don't have a fcuking clue about anything. you can think you do.

I don't care. your loss. go fcuk yourself.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

whatever. I can't change the way you talk or think.

why should I care. Its a mistake to even be in this idiotic db, and try to talk like a human. with some sense of empathy for others.

you win this debate. and you have the biggest dcik. 

good luck fcuking all those N fans. If I talk too much to you, I'll even end up hating TG, when I don't have a single reason to do so. and I don't want to too.

in virtual debate, no body wins my friend..and coming to a conclusion as to whose dcik is bigger now hangs in balance..

and you too, good luck fcking all those hindu bigots,upper caste dalit hatreds, and all those twitter copy pastes by brainless idiots ...in single line, a communist.

you don't have a fcuking clue about anything. you can think you do.

I don't care. your loss. go fcuk yourself.

hehe..why do you have the feeling that I care you or your opinions ? No way..and also do not assume that I care whether you care my opinions or not..

its you who are the loser, who cannot accept the facts neither present realistic ones like you do all the time..nothing new.

The point remains that TG has no great advantage over being conversant in Hindi.

that it does is what some losers, who suffer from low self esteem for fear of not being accepted by northies, feel.

I even doubt if majority TG is actually conversant in Hindi, and this fcuker is making up sh1t to pass his time.

Halwa, copying whatever I say, and trying to turn it against me, is not what make arguments.

hahaha..

what a loser.

didn't you say you went to LSE? CITI_c$y