Why tamilians dont speak hindi

nildesparandom

Learning Hindi, like learning any other language is a choice. 

TN is not forcing rest of India to not learn Hindi. so you making fun of TN's choice to block Hindi through their policies is what stupid arguments sound like.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

The point remains that TG has no great advantage over being conversant in Hindi.

that it does is what some losers, who suffer from low self esteem for fear of not being accepted by northies, feel.

I even doubt if majority TG is actually conversant in Hindi, and this fcuker is making up sh1t to pass his time.

again a dumbfcuk assumption. 

having knowledge of hindi means acceptence by northies ? ohh...got it, from the ideology/propaganda of dravidian political parties..good. 

seems you have been severly brain washed. 

but, why only hindi and why not english ? why is that tamilians are fond of english but not hindi ? please come up with a dumbfcuk reason..

If you have to even ask, why english..

you are the biggest idiot ever.

Try not sending your kids to schools that teach english, and onlyteaches Hindi, urdu, and Telugu/Telangana. good luck.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Learning Hindi, like learning any other language is a choice. 

TN is not forcing rest of India to not learn Hindi. so you making fun of TN's choice to not block Hindi through their policies is what stupid arguments sound like.

You got it wrong again. TN is not just forcing to learn tamil but learn only tamil...

May be you are born and bought up in tamil environment filled with lingusitic propaganda, you might not see it from a top view..and..now that you donc are about anything and don't even know a world exists, a practical one...you will feel it like a choice or in your words, a dumbfcuk choice..its not me but you are making a fun of TN...

Just now, lazybugger said:

If you have to even ask, why english..

you are the biggest idiot ever.

Try not sending your kids to schools that teach english, and only Hindi, urdu, and Telugu/Telangana. good luck.

the question is, why english in tamil nadu when you guys are so obsessed with tamil ..

dumbfcuk..

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm now done talking to losers like Halwa. 

losers with a huge ego, and nothing of interest that they can contribute in a conversation.

I'm not done yet talking to losers..losers living in an imaginative world and have no idea of a conversation...lets keep rolling my dumbfcuk friend..

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

This is such a waste of time.

I didn't realise LSE graduates were this dumb.

I'm out.

frustration frustration..

this is what people do when they get frustrated and have nothing else to say...going personal..! like you do it all the time...keep rolling..anything else ?

3 hours ago, lazybugger said:

TG em peekindi bhai, Hindi nerchukoni. adhi cheppamantey cheppavu.

15% illiteracy among teenagers in your state. which means they can't even read or write telugu too.

Hindi daaka ellipoyaavu. haha..

TG vaallani turkollu 500 yrs baaga *engaaru kabatti aaa maatram vontabattindi ... so emaina chepthaaru ...
ikkada US lo office lo oka delhi mundaa koduku tried to pull my legs as I don't speak hindi ... why should I speak ani *eniginaaaa ... vaadiki telugu ranapudu naaku hindi enduku ravali ... vaadi english chusthe "bhej pride rise "(Veg fried rice ki pattina hindi tegulu) ... US ki vachina maararu hindi munda gaallu ... they want everyone to speak their language

Halwa is representative of the feudal Indian state here.

AP people who have a great fascination and love for India, just learn. This is how you'll be treated when you decide to make your own way.

Its time AP schools ban Hindi and teach chinese, korean in its place.

The way to defend your 'country' is not by belittling the state that agitates against the said country. but to make arguments that bring people closer. 

this is exactly what some AP people did during Telangana agitation. and everybody knows what happened.

The more you insult a group, the more they are hardened to achieve what they earlier thought was impossible.

20 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Tamils will chose what they want to learn ra bhai.

They'll chose chinese, korean, Malay over Hindi.

any problem? go fcuk yourself.

Hehe..frustration peaks..! Mandarin kakapotey deaf language nerchukondi...but that was not the point..