married couples .wife and husband working in different states. Do you think it is good relation

MagajathiAnimuthyam

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• Kalam_Youtheman

• samaja_varagamana

• Tyrion_Lannister

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, MagajathiAnimuthyam said:

Pros and cons 

no pros...

only cons....misunderstandings ending in divorce....One of my distant cousin had the same issue...divorced after having a five year old kid(never been together all the time since they are working in different states)

As per my research...

Husband and wife...working in two different states...is not preferred...

But inorder to have financial stability to raise kids ....they can work in different states for few months...and once after having kids...they have to live together...no matter what ...

I have seen kids missing dad's caring during school times...especially in desis...most of the kids live with mom and dad comes for a visit during weekend....

But end of the day...its the balance in life that keeps them going...

first  lo bane untadhi but ranu ranu alavatu ayipothadhi..mostly tharvatha he/she thinks they r leaving bachelor life even after marriage..friends andharu happy ga untaru...manam endhuku illa unam ani godavalu start..mali financial independence kavali... ella work cheydam idharu kalsi tesukuna decison ayina..blame will go to bouy bcoz mana society says he sent ...wat he ..he..pilla inka china pilla na..she know wat she is doing...alla gadchina konalaki ..dhorram perguthadhi...so it better okaru sacrifise chesukoni..job lekapoyina..dhegralo undi vethukovdam...

37 minutes ago, yankees said:

no pros...

only cons....misunderstandings ending in divorce....One of my distant cousin had the same issue...divorced after having a five year old kid(never been together all the time since they are working in different states)

defends, ma team lo thella athanu  profession starting days nunchi travelling ,  wife and kids chala care tesukuntadu , kid related sinna evente unna he make sure to attend that ,  -ve ga sepe vallu  antha yedho vinadhi pantasy stories septharu, 

ya it depends , andharini oke konamlo chuda lemu...

@MagajaathiAnimuthyam - if it's your personal thing.

nuvve alochinchuko.sCo_^Y

nuvvu appudey thed posinau antey, already music started annamata..

Money vs life . It is all about priorities edi imp ayite adi chose chesukuntaru. I feel no point in earning while sacrificing married life. Danikadiki can get engaged and marry when they get job in same state.

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Money vs life . It is all about priorities edi imp ayite adi chose chesukuntaru. I feel no point in earning while sacrificing married life. Danikadiki can get engaged and marry when they get job in same state.

Trust unte saripothundi gaa