Found something interesting on Quora

mybabyboy

Who is the most interesting person whom you've ever sat next to on an airplane?

Early this year my wife and I were on a long flight from New York to Mumbai. We had a very ordinary looking Indian person sitting next to us. Shirts were untucked, no laptops, an old attachee case .

While taxing we started to talk. He asked my mother tongue, I told him that it was Bengali. He said he was from MP and lived in Gujrat, so he knew both Hindi and Gujrati. After a little chitchat we went to sleep.

Couple of hours later we talked about cricket and he suddenly started talking in fluent Bengali. No accent, nothing just like anyone raised in Kolkata. He said language was his passion and he knew more than 40 languages fluently… whaaat!!!! And it took him the last hour to recall and load his Bengali skills in the frontal cortex. (Well, apparently he kept the language packs in a special drive inside his brain and load time is about an hour)We were impressed but obviously we were not fully convinced.

I know a little Marathi, I tried that. As fluent as any one from Nagpur. My wife knows Spanish, next that was up for test… and guess what? She was out of words in 5 mins and she had studied Spanish for 2 years.. I told him I used to live in Bangalore and he started talking Kannada. I had to stop him to say that though I lived there for 8 years I didn't learn to speak that language.

Then he started telling his story… he was with Indian Navy and used to be a submarine crew member, he learnt lots of languages from his submarine colleagues… then went on to work for UN peacekeeping and was posted in NY as an Indian Navy delegate to the UN for many years.

Now he is a big exec at some chemical company. And now he needs to travel extensively for his job…. how extensively you ask?… 170 countries extensively… He visits atleast 50 countries a year… and he was visiting 7 north and Central America countries in 8 days and showed me his itinary… breakfast in Honduras, lunch in Chicago, dinner in Toronto…. Well, I had nothing to say.

6 minutes ago, mybabyboy said:

Who is the most interesting person whom you've ever sat next to on an airplane?

Early this year my wife and I were on a long flight from New York to Mumbai. We had a very ordinary looking Indian person sitting next to us. Shirts were untucked, no laptops, an old attachee case .

While taxing we started to talk. He asked my mother tongue, I told him that it was Bengali. He said he was from MP and lived in Gujrat, so he knew both Hindi and Gujrati. After a little chitchat we went to sleep.

Couple of hours later we talked about cricket and he suddenly started talking in fluent Bengali. No accent, nothing just like anyone raised in Kolkata. He said language was his passion and he knew more than 40 languages fluently… whaaat!!!! And it took him the last hour to recall and load his Bengali skills in the frontal cortex. (Well, apparently he kept the language packs in a special drive inside his brain and load time is about an hour)We were impressed but obviously we were not fully convinced.

I know a little Marathi, I tried that. As fluent as any one from Nagpur. My wife knows Spanish, next that was up for test… and guess what? She was out of words in 5 mins and she had studied Spanish for 2 years.. I told him I used to live in Bangalore and he started talking Kannada. I had to stop him to say that though I lived there for 8 years I didn't learn to speak that language.

Then he started telling his story… he was with Indian Navy and used to be a submarine crew member, he learnt lots of languages from his submarine colleagues… then went on to work for UN peacekeeping and was posted in NY as an Indian Navy delegate to the UN for many years.

Now he is a big exec at some chemical company. And now he needs to travel extensively for his job…. how extensively you ask?… 170 countries extensively… He visits atleast 50 countries a year… and he was visiting 7 north and Central America countries in 8 days and showed me his itinary… breakfast in Honduras, lunch in Chicago, dinner in Toronto…. Well, I had nothing to say.

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

2 minutes ago, age_21 said:

aa post ki ee pics emina samdam unda 

Anushka kuda anni varieties lo kaipekkinchagaladu ani Kavi bhavam man.. vadu flight lo thopu aithe.. Anushka eroticism lo thopu