Frnd marriage situation ....

Chamak_Chandra

My frnd marriage settled. Dowry agreed upon. Petubhothalu discussion appudu slight disagrrement... my frnd wanna help his would be wife financially before marriage without telling his parents....

Suggestions pls.....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamak_Chandra

• fake_Bezawada

• JaffaJefferson

• pebby

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

My frnd marriage settled. Dowry agreed upon. Petubhothalu discussion appudu slight disagrrement... my frnd wanna help his would be wife financially before marriage without telling his parents....

Suggestions pls.....

instead of helping girl financially talk with parents and settle..thats the right way

1 hour ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Suggestions pls.....

Easy bro 

login Xoom.com

input username password

click on send money

enter all details as-required

Send money 

and at last it will ask for some membership, then say Yes and call 1-800-modda-gudu they will take care of the rest 

Suggestions pls.....

Nakinchestharu..

Suggestions pls.....

Tell parents na why helping wife , parents ni bad chesi mee vadu hero avuthadha

Suggestions pls.....

telisthe future lo godavalu avuthai...daniki ready ayithey ivvamanu...

Usually if they find out in future , your parents will think you cheated on them, they will think their in laws have cheated on them , they will be very upset , they won't show that frustration on you , but ur in laws and also your wife 

now fights , narakam , don't do it 

2 hours ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Suggestions pls.....

Oka 1-2 years malli nuvve inkoka thread estav...ma friend situation ila ayindi, vadi pendlam motham nakimchesi ipudu divorce antunanru ani, emi cheyali ani..! 

Chouce is yours, if you want answer now or if you want, you can wait for 1-2 years for a final solution...