Frnd marriage situation ....

Chamak_Chandra

true story-even i asked my then fiance to lend me 1.5 lakhs to pay for the last sem in Masters, i did this because i and my dad were already in 18lakhs debt( marriage loan plus education loan), i did not want to stress dad more. i did tell this to him one day before wedding and he was very angry that his son-in-law would not respect him as much because of this( which is not the case, my hubby is the coolest :)), i did feel bad but damage was already done. Got job within 6 months after marriage, we paid off my loans and husband's debts(10k for marriage expenses) and bought an apartment on husband's name. I and hubby both send monthly allowance to our parents for their needs. my parents and in-laws became good friends, my in-lwas respect my parents a lot and vice-versa:), even if my in-laws come to know about the loan i took i don't think now they would mind as they know we are good people and do not take unnecessary advantage of anyone.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamak_Chandra

• fake_Bezawada

• JaffaJefferson

• pebby

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DR.BALI said:

true story-even i asked my then fiance to lend me 1.5 lakhs to pay for the last sem in Masters, i did this because i and my dad were already in 18lakhs debt( marriage loan plus education loan), i did not want to stress dad more. i did tell this to him one day before wedding and he was very angry that his son-in-law would not respect him as much because of this( which is not the case, my hubby is the coolest :)), i did feel bad but damage was already done. Got job within 6 months after marriage, we paid off my loans and husband's debts(10k for marriage expenses) and bought an apartment on husband's name. I and hubby both send monthly allowance to our parents for their needs. my parents and in-laws became good friends, my in-lwas respect my parents a lot and vice-versa:), even if my in-laws come to know about the loan i took i don't think now they would mind as they know we are good people and do not take unnecessary advantage of anyone.

Neeku sister evaraina vunnara.. +-

36 minutes ago, The Warrior said:

Neeku sister evaraina vunnara.. +-

Undhi but married 5 yrs back@~`

8 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Usually if they find out in future , your parents will think you cheated on them, they will think their in laws have cheated on them , they will be very upset , they won't show that frustration on you , but ur in laws and also your wife 

now fights , narakam , don't do it 

+1

Try to convince parents..

10 hours ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

My frnd marriage settled. Dowry agreed upon. Petubhothalu discussion appudu slight disagrrement... my frnd wanna help his would be wife financially before marriage without telling his parents....

Suggestions pls.....

girl should also answer his parents ekada nunchi vatchayi money anedhi risky 

better convince his parents 

8 hours ago, DR.BALI said:

finally one happy family... good for you $%^

1 hour ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Thx for suggestions..

ivanni common bro friend ki ani cheppi manakosame sugestions adugutaru DB lo nee answer neeku dorikithe happy

12 hours ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

My frnd marriage settled. Dowry agreed upon. Petubhothalu discussion appudu slight disagrrement... my frnd wanna help his would be wife financially before marriage without telling his parents....

Suggestions pls.....

is disagreement and helping wife financially related?

if yes, parents ki cheppakunda cheyadhu

10 hours ago, DR.BALI said:

mana middle class families lo paisalu kanapadithe paisalu vasthu unte all happies

okavela mee situation inka financial crisis lo undi unte it would differ a lot