Asalu manam 8 yrs resume enduku pedtham?

ronitreddy

Marina Baker

Holy cow! We've hit new lows... proxies for interviews. Are you kidding? There is awesome video conferencing software today. Interviews should be done in person or face-to-face via video conferencing.

Krishnakant Patel
There are ways of tricks that proxies use even In video conferencing, in person old school way is the best and only way to go...

Ramandeep Gill

I have started blacklisting these companies. Job posting yields nothing but a 7 Year experienced Java Developer who graduated from JNTU or Osmania University in 2007, has been working on technologies and tools before they were even released in the market and his DOB is 02/10/1995.

Kumar G

I have two friends one guy recently completed his MS and he put 8 years fake exp and he got job immediately in MNC and another guy got H1B he have 6 years genuine exp even interviews didn't schedule while he got call from recruiter first they asked how many years exp then they said will get back to you and then he fed up with the system and he put 10 years exp with in 7 days he got offer letter In these cases to whom we can blame recruiter ??? Client ??? Or consultant ??

4 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Kumar G

I have two friends one guy recently completed his MS and he put 8 years fake exp and he got job immediately in MNC and another guy got H1B he have 6 years genuine exp even interviews didn't schedule while he got call from recruiter first they asked how many years exp then they said will get back to you and then he fed up with the system and he put 10 years exp with in 7 days he got offer letter In these cases to whom we can blame recruiter ??? Client ??? Or consultant ??

@ronitreddy@RonitRedy

32 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

29vnghs.png

honestly tella vendors work with all exp levels , manodu aithe 8+ rek aithe 8 kavali antadu..

yedupugottu batch ... 10geya manu. Youyesche I S or any other govt agency responsibility kadu. Genuine aa fake aa anedi company ki manchi verification process unte chaalu. It is at the end of the day company responsibility.