Deepthi Sunaina vs Aashu Reddy

AFDBphilosopher

Deepthi Sunaina vs Aashu Reddy  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On that note, Ma’am, YouTube is the new arena for Actors and Actresses, what is your take on them?

Mr Fox, I like you as a thinker and a writer, but don’t mind when I say this. This is by far the most stupid thing you’ve asked today. YouTube really? Please it is my humble request to you and everyone reading this article, YouTube performers are not Actors. They are just buffoons trying to jump around and make a quick name for themselves. It is just so easy for them no? Put a video out with zero content and acting abilities, but an interesting Love related title and you get famous. Please don’t demean or insult us by comparing them with us. To me Short films or YouTube series are just symbols of lack of passion. For all the directors and serious actors, as a senior actress let me tell you, No one *** cares about your work. Your work on YouTube is of zero value here. Wake up. If you are serious, struggle, prepare scripts, get rejected a million times. Stick and find success on YouTube and you will never *** go big. Even to the so called people acting in YouTube. Don’t get sold out so cheap. And don’t call yourself a director and an actor based on this. Any dick can make a movie on YouTube. So don’t make yourself look cheap. Shut the fuck up and go work hard. Enough of this little successes, aim for the biggest ones. Do little roles, extras roles, and slowly go into the movies. If you are working hard, opportunities will come. Don’t just be happy doing YouTube.