• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BonguBooshanam

• papampasivadu

• idibezwada

• nildesparandom

39 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Ye plans mans avi?? names please?? 

Doubling in 7 1/2 yrs ante almost 8% ah?? If so, that fixed deposit would be super famous by now

Yes man 

1 hour ago, BonguBooshanam said:

Are you talking about your investments in US or India?

in india man... i am planing to move back...so i dont have any interest of investing here

2 hours ago, papampasivadu said:

16-18% is fantastic...hoping to beat that might lead to making bad decisions

thats not the case all the time man...everyone has their own strategy....ala aite warren buffet made 24-26% compounded for years...i knw i am not WB but just saying

51 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

thats not the case all the time man...everyone has their own strategy....ala aite warren buffet made 24-26% compounded for years...i knw i am not WB but just saying

Even Warren Buffet had bad times...Berkshire hathaway has been stale for the whole year of 2016...no one's strategy is consistent , I agree on that part...

but 16-18% is great for laymen investors...getting that itself in today's scenario is an achievement.

20 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Even Warren Buffet had bad times...Berkshire hathaway has been stale for the whole year of 2016...no one's strategy is consistent , I agree on that part...

but 16-18% is great for laymen investors...getting that itself in today's scenario is an achievement.

ade antundi...you cant check every year and calculate whats the ROI...thats the reason i said compounded...it could be 5% one year and 20% other year..you need to take the average

I was fortunate to get 16-17 ROI for the past 5 years...

nenu ContraFund lo invested man. Fedelity mutual fund adhi. Madyalo dip ayyindi but over all was good investment

Just now, cheenu said:

I was fortunate to get 16-17 ROI for the past 5 years...

nenu ContraFund lo invested man. Fedelity mutual fund adhi. Madyalo dip ayyindi but over all was good investment

up and downs are common in any business...you did great