Groom search lo main ga em chustaru

vendetta

1 hour ago, Crazy_Robert said:

Gf rod petti poyaka oka ammaitho konni days travel chesa..adhi inka rod dhi undhi..same like nen paina cheppina ammai laga..oka 10 rojulu matladagane..bumchik lu done aa annadhi...oka friday thread veskocchu..adhi adigina doubt latho....normally nenu kuda masters ayyaka cheskuntam....annavallano...lekunte age 21-22 ala unna vallano...ala aduguthunnanu..ikkadi ammailakante india lo porle goram ga unnaru ani ardham ayyindhi ala travel ayinapudu

Post your stories bro

mb, pk, hr, rk etc ani susukunta kurchuntey neek inka pellainattey

ee requirements ki todu 100k, family bg, edu bg, health bg, aasthi.......nee requirements ni thengo......monna btech ayyi....ee madhyey MS ainda endi.....inka konni rojullo nela meedak vastavle......reality telusukun......age tho patu anni telustai

10 hours ago, vendetta said:

Bride groom search matter lo ammay parents em chustaru main ga now a days

alage ammay vishayam lo Em chustaru manchi match ante enti 

naaku siggu baaabu nenu seppanuh@)

2 hours ago, Crazy_Robert said:

Gf rod petti poyaka oka ammaitho konni days travel chesa..adhi inka rod dhi undhi..same like nen paina cheppina ammai laga..oka 10 rojulu matladagane..bumchik lu done aa annadhi...oka friday thread veskocchu..adhi adigina doubt latho....normally nenu kuda masters ayyaka cheskuntam....annavallano...lekunte age 21-22 ala unna vallano...ala aduguthunnanu..ikkadi ammailakante india lo porle goram ga unnaru ani ardham ayyindhi ala travel ayinapudu

Travel lo Tomatoes squeezing program unte pettmani dbians meeku REQUEST peduthundeee ... meedee oka separate story vesthundee ??? 

11 hours ago, vendetta said:

Bride groom search matter lo ammay parents em chustaru main ga now a days

alage ammay vishayam lo Em chustaru manchi match ante enti 

Your second question is the question that you actually want answers for.

Your first question is just a cushion.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, vendetta said:

beauty also matters, looks matters, repu kids baga puttali ga  arranged lo anni chustaru ga chudali kuda

family background main chala

if its love marriage aa equation veru 

Einstein and Monroe – a match made in the gossip columns

Einstein once said: “The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. Imagination is more important than knowledge.” Apparently Monroe became a fantasy to Einstein, just imagine Marilyn swirling around in Albert’s mind, bumping into all those math symbols in a fight for dominance.

The media legend starts with a dinner party. Einstein and Marilyn sat next to each other. After a few flutes of champagne, she cooed in his attentive ear: “I want to have your child. With my looks and your brains, it will be a perfect child!”

Einstein replied: “But what if it has my looks and your brains?”

But Marilyn captured Einstein’s imagination. They reputedly lived together on Fantasy Island for awhile. He joined the legion of lovers who ignored her fatal flaws and she ignored the fact that he was no matinee idol, but neither were Joe DeMaggio or Arthur Miller. Einstein even autographed his photo: “To Marilyn, I am forever grateful”.

Any affair they had was doomed to end. She belonged to Hollywood, but she was a wry observer of the illusion of stardom: “Hollywood is a place where they’ll pay you $1 million for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul . . . I often stood silently at parties for hours listening to my movie idols turn into dull and little people.”. Obviously Albert had an impact on her thinking.

If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

9 hours ago, vendetta said:

siblings unte manchidi man, even I have sibling , baboy nuvankuntunna requirements emi naku levu 

I wish I live with in laws so that silent misunderstandings undavu, if you love your parents obviously you love your spouse parents. If you have respect on husband/wife obviously u respect his/her parents . 

nee requirements ento mee parents ki leda marriage websites lo pettuko vanty...enti ikkada nee allari...

2 minutes ago, pirangi said:

nee requirements ento mee parents ki leda marriage websites lo pettuko vanty...enti ikkada nee allari...

evaro adgite cheppa, nakem vastadi ikda veste

general ga adgite yetu vachi na mida ki techaru topic

22 minutes ago, pirangi said:

Vaunty ikkada kuda searching marriage kosam that's y

38 minutes ago, pirangi said:

Einstein and Monroe – a match made in the gossip columns

Einstein once said: “The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. Imagination is more important than knowledge.” Apparently Monroe became a fantasy to Einstein, just imagine Marilyn swirling around in Albert’s mind, bumping into all those math symbols in a fight for dominance.

The media legend starts with a dinner party. Einstein and Marilyn sat next to each other. After a few flutes of champagne, she cooed in his attentive ear: “I want to have your child. With my looks and your brains, it will be a perfect child!”

Einstein replied: “But what if it has my looks and your brains?”

But Marilyn captured Einstein’s imagination. They reputedly lived together on Fantasy Island for awhile. He joined the legion of lovers who ignored her fatal flaws and she ignored the fact that he was no matinee idol, but neither were Joe DeMaggio or Arthur Miller. Einstein even autographed his photo: “To Marilyn, I am forever grateful”.

Any affair they had was doomed to end. She belonged to Hollywood, but she was a wry observer of the illusion of stardom: “Hollywood is a place where they’ll pay you $1 million for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul . . . I often stood silently at parties for hours listening to my movie idols turn into dull and little people.”. Obviously Albert had an impact on her thinking.

If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

+-