Pregnant man delivers baby

kiraak_poradu

1499656855-1213.jpgBritain witnessed a medical wonder when a pregnant man has delivered a baby. 21-yr-old pregnant man has delivered a baby girl who is healthy and happy. Hayden Cross is the man...err..woman who made this unthinkable happened. Hayden was biologically female (named as Paige) who later opted for sex-transition to become male.

He had been living legally as a man for three years and was already part-way through hormone treatment to transform from a woman to a man. But the full transition was paused after the UK's state- funded National Health Service (NHS) refused to carry out a 4,000-pounds process to freeze his eggs - which he hoped would enable him to have children in the future.

Hayden Cross, from Gloucester, had said earlier, "I faced the prospect of not becoming the man I'm supposed to be, physically, or a dad. So I didn't feel like I had any choice but to have a baby now then get back to transitioning." "In September I got pregnant by a sperm donation. I found the donor on the internet. I looked on Facebook for a group and found one -- it's been shut down now," Cross had said.

Cross delivered baby girl on June 16 at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. The girl is named as Trinity-Leigh. Cross is expected to complete his transition to male soon.

2 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

brahmam garu eppudo cheppadu...ippudu ayindi

Nuvu kuda try chestav ante chepu tala oka cheyi vestam from DB gay boy ga 

18 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Nuvu kuda try chestav ante chepu tala oka cheyi vestam from DB gay boy ga 

mee ayya try chesi nee dp lo unna lavdagadu puttadanta

20 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

mee ayya try chesi nee dp lo unna lavdagadu puttadanta

Rey Ledu mee amma try chesi nee Dp lo unna lavdagadu puttadanta