Moving back to india with 2.5 cr vs staying in USA

budgetpadbhanabam

By any chance are you naidubava?? If yes, meedhi germany kada. Us eppudu vacharu..

Coming to topic. Its ur personal choice. Db lo andaru vellipomani chepthey vellipothava?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• budgetpadbhanabam

• mastercheif

• princeofheaven

• argadorn

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaampire said:

By any chance are you naidubava?? If yes, meedhi germany kada. Us eppudu vacharu..

Coming to topic. Its ur personal choice. Db lo andaru vellipomani chepthey vellipothava?

check my previous responses...

2 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

bhayya i can answer your question but this will make different discussion...10 yr lo 2.5 crore not a big deal anukunta without investments...i just need suggestions  from some one who already tried this or who already moved and living happily or some one who has frnds who did this...naku negitive suggestions emi raledhu bit cons kooda thelusukovali kadha  before making a life chnaging decission...

nu nijanga budget padmanabam aaena ??

1 thing 2.5 cores is not the matter. you need good job in india.         If you don't get 1 lakh salary in india, surviving with kids is impossible now a days.                                                                                 1. do you have own home in india ?                                                                                                                                                      2. Do you have properties in India ? without these 2.5 cores wont even sufficient for 5 years. So future your family and kids will say why we came to india. why not we stayed in usa itself ani ? got it uh ?

suggestion: Buy at least two lands in metro cities. And also build  a double duplex home . Then go to India.

7 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

1 thing 2.5 cores is not the matter. you need good job in india.         If you don't get 1 lakh salary in india, surviving with kids is impossible now a days.                                                                                 1. do you have own home in india ?                                                                                                                                                      2. Do you have properties in India ? without these 2.5 cores wont even sufficient for 5 years. So future your family and kids will say why we came to india. why not we stayed in usa itself ani ? got it uh ?

suggestion: Buy at least two lands in metro cities. And also build  a double duplex home . Then go to India.

Thanks dude..

1. i can def get a job which pays 1lk min in india. I will buy home with savings i have in the same city i work after or before going back.

2. I have properties(worth 5 cr), business in India which yields 50k-1lks rents/lease/income per month as of now.

3. the rest of the money i will FD after buying home in city i work.

Also financial ga propelm emi ledhu...but as i said other than financial issues us nunchi india velina vallaki emanna problems vuntaya like adjusting with people behaviour in job and day to day life etc..

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

kakatiya point is correst, if you have own home in the metro where you have a job you are golden. also dont plan on using the 2.5 Cr for running expense and see it as a rainy day fund...

59 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

could some one suggest Moving back to India with 2.5 Cr  savings vs staying in USA which is the best decision. 

1. Is it a right time to leave
2. Good job in India (if difference in savings in < or = to 20lks per annum)

just need suggestions  from some one who already tried this or who already moved and living happily or some one who has frnds who did this...naku negitive suggestions emi raledhu but cons kooda thelusukovali kadha  before making a life chnaging decission...like these things will be different  in india compared to USA and how to cope up with them since they already moved back..

Stay there

Just now, princeofheaven said:

kakatiya point is correst, if you have own home in the metro where you have a job you are golden. also dont plan on using the 2.5 Cr for running expense and see it as a rainy day fund...

no what ever money left after buying home in the city i work will go to FD or any other invetsments...i am not going to live on that money i will continue job in IT

6 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Thanks dude..

1. i can def get a job which pays 1lk min in india. I will buy home with savings i have in the same city i work after or before going back.

2. I have properties(worth 5 cr), business in India which yields 50k-1lks rents/lease/income per month as of now.

Also financial ga propelm emi ledhu...but as i said other than financial issues us nunchi india velina vallaki emanna problems vuntaya like adjusting with people behaviour in job and day to day life etc..

db neeku ela kanipistrhundhi vayya ...anni unnayi kadh a..enti nee problem chinnapilladila,,,,5c moving property undi em chesthavu for good po if you are missing india...2 crores tho emaina cheyachu ....atleast enko 1 c add cheyachu doing business ...ekada eppudu chetshavu extra 1 c...

6 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Thanks dude..

you have everything planned boss, the highlighted issues are blown out of proportion so dont worry about them

Just now, argadorn said:

db neeku ela kanipistrhundhi vayya ...anni unnayi kadh a..enti nee problem chinnapilladila,,,,5c moving property undi em chesthavu for good po if you are missing india...2 crores tho emaina cheyachu ....atleast enko 1 c add cheyachu doing business ...ekada eppudu chetshavu extra 1 c...

i like db very much.. if you read my post i did mention i dont have fin problems i am just worrying about life style changes, people attitude and way of life differences...if we can cope up with them there or not..but thanks for your suggestion...

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

you have everything planned boss, the highlighted issues are blown out of proportion so dont worry about them

Thanks dude...i am confident that i will be happy with the move..